a few new ones

I dig your beats... the strings sound sweet in the ones that you use them. What program(s) are you using for those?

My only recommendation is that some of them sound like the bass drum could hit a little harder to give it some more impact (eq?)

nice work tho...

Nice tracks....

Loving BEAT2... You use a ASR10 right? Damn things sound good... I have a PEAVEY sampler sitting in the corner that sounds something like one but is hard as hell to use. Listening to these tracks I have looked at that piece about 8 times now. I think you made me have to hook that shit up.

Good work... Only thing I say is a little more movement in the measures.

I'm feeling these, man.

I like 'em a lot.

I'm already hearing rhymes over 'em in my head.

Good ish.

Love those strings.

thanks for the feedback and all tracks were made inside Reason

if anyone wants to use these , PM me and ill hook u up

i love the strings... you use the ones in the orkester soundbank for the NN-XT or you got another ReFill, if you do tell me where you got it :). they really make beat 01 and 17 stand out, love em keep it up. besides that, like trogdor said, the drums are well put together but they lack something... they're not stomping enough, and sometimes it's like you forgot a snare or a bd somewhere... it's good to do it sometimes to make a little variation, but not through the whole track. dont be fooled, i'm still impressed :). since when you been using reason btw?

i love the strings... you use the ones in the orkester soundbank for the NN-XT or you got another ReFill? if you do tell me where you got it :). they really make beat 01 and 17 stand out, love em keep it up. besides that, like trogdor said, the drums are well put together but they lack something... they're not stomping enough, and sometimes it's like you forgot a snare or a bd somewhere... it's good to do it sometimes to make a little variation, but not through the whole track. dont be fooled, i'm still impressed :). since when you been using reason btw?

ill get back at you with those string (i gotta find the file) it might be a sample, i dont remember

ive been using for about 2 years now

my favorite production tool

Back