female producers/singers

I DO IT ALL!!!

Sing...Write...Produce...Play: Clarinet, Keyboard, Bass, Guitar (in order of proficiency, highest to lowest)...classicly trained clarinetist originally.

My recent stuff is posted under 'I'll be Back' Thread. Click on New Stuff link to hear....New Stuff. Old Stuff to hear, old stuff.

Note: New Stuff, i did it all. Write, Play, sing, find some way to mess up levels, etc. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I'm glad you took a listen. Yes, the piano comes in handy. However...i'm really a frustrated classicly trained clarinetist...the piano came 2nd and i still don't know what i'm doing...i just fake it pretty well. I got a 'How to Play Piano' play along CD for the computer and that's helped a whoooollle bunch. Yeah, i know it's pretty cheezy...but it worked. Anyone can learn to play the piano...if they want to. It takes practice though...i was puttin' in about 2-3 hours a day when i first started to teach myself and i still suck, but i can get by.

Re: Thanks!

mshea said:
I'm glad you took a listen. Yes, the piano comes in handy. However...i'm really a frustrated classicly trained clarinetist...the piano came 2nd and i still don't know what i'm doing...i just fake it pretty well. I got a 'How to Play Piano' play along CD for the computer and that's helped a whoooollle bunch. Yeah, i know it's pretty cheezy...but it worked. Anyone can learn to play the piano...if they want to. It takes practice though...i was puttin' in about 2-3 hours a day when i first started to teach myself and i still suck, but i can get by.

so that's how you learned to play the piano? just by using a computer software? where'd you get this computer software?

MSHEA... That call me track is dope... My connect is slow so I couldn't get the whole thing but what I heard was pretty good.

Do ya thang shaw tay...

Back