FeedBack - on this Album Cut

gullyjewelz said:
B-knot - Yea I Have Heard Of Ron Flip. Was "this Close" To Bein Able To Do A Show Wit Him, But My Connect Fell Thru At The Last Minute . . . He's Got Some "juice" I Hear - A Few Spins On The Radio Too (round Here Thats Big Dog Shit)

Yo Noddy - As Soon As I Can Get Kunaki To Publish The Cd - Its On - They Havent Told Me How To Fix The "bug" Yet - I Uploaded The Proect But Their Site Ownt Let Me Log In To Make The Order!!!

imma email him tomorrow to see whats up a see if we can get that going for you

just got in!!! wheeheeeeee - finally - im in - n just clicked to get teh free copy sent - so i can make sure it all prints correctly1!!!!!!!

i cant give you an actual feed on G cuz of the drag. it sounds like its not hitting cuz of the drag. its like 1and 2 and 3 and and 4. composition wise it seems put together nice tho. whish i could give better feedback but the drag is doing me in.

is there any where online that you upload .wma files? i dont have antoher program to convert wma to mp3 files rite now

Gully sent Ron a email..im waitn for a reply..hopefully we can get something poppin for you..

Back