Feeback Needed

Beat is aight, but it lacks a hard hitting kick IMO. Makes it seem empty to me.... but maybe thats just me...

Lyrically, you comin with a style that reminds me of Juvanile... got that "Orleans" drawl to it... very radio feel to it. Doesn't strike me as a "club banger" but, who knows if that was what you was going for...?

Overall, I'm liking this track dogg. Easy listening, not to abrassive for radio, and got a nice groove to it.

Good spits.

-Change

I like the beat for "if it's hot it's hot". But I think the beat is waaaay louder than the voice. You remind me of Chingy on that song.

The rapping is good, like always.

The beat is alright - I like the intro and it has a good movement to it. The drums aren't the tightest I think you could have had better drums. I think this track could do with a hard-hitting bassline as your vocals don't have much bass in them, so it should give it an all-round better feel. You would also benefit from more change-ups and a counter melody on the chorus.

Vocals could come up too.

Good work tho.

nice flow as always..a little low over the beat thou..but it went nicely over the beat...i liked the intro..nive fast pace beat to play in the club..good work

I'm digging this. a lil diff from your stuff from the recent past. This could work for the radio, but i'd fine tune the hook if i were to use it for radio. I takes a bit of listening to catch the main idea the way it is ( at least for me).

Back