everyone that i have promised a cd to

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
Man, I know that I’m about 6 or so months late on this, but I finally shipped the cd's off yesterday, I was just disappointed with a lot of setbacks, I had all of my connections when I was in Georgia, if someone would not meet my expectations I was able to oversee it and correct it. Since I’ve been in Maryland I’ve been dealing with duplicating at home and printing at Kinko’s. Kinko’s sucks. The new system just eats up all of your money. Anyways, the color was not calibrated right with Kinko’s printer and my color profile, so the color scheme is off on the disc. The cd cover has banding in it from this other printer that I was using, it was running out of ink. I think if I would have just took everything to a professional duplicating and printing company it would have come out a lot better. The first big batch of discs that I duplicated and printed in Georgia was to my expectations.

I’m asking for everyone that receives a cd to let me know if this cd has enough potential for me to continue to push. If so, I’ll send my graphics off to a duplicating and print shop like disc makers and start slinging them out of the trunk again. If not, I’ll just make sure to employ my newfound wisdom on the next record.

reviews

To everyone that is receiving a disc, you can either leave your reviews here so that I can post on my webpage, or just leave them in my guestbook. For those people who did not request a cd, there should be enough songs featured in my discography section for you to give me feedback on.

Thanks in advance
Red Cross

Jug, I know I came in late as hell on this one, but if you have the CD still, I'd cop that.

Jug, I know I came in late as hell on this one, but if you have the CD still, I'd cop that.

i'm going to duplicate some more for anyone else who is interested, but this time it's going to be gutter, with the marker written on the disc. I'm sending these cd's free of charge. I'm going to change it so that if anyone buys a cd off of my webpage they will be sent a link where they can download it.

i will be checkin my mail box...
yeah bknot, you should be getting it about thursday, since you are here in Maryland.

jugalo180 said:
i'm going to duplicate some more for anyone else who is interested, but this time it's going to be gutter, with the marker written on the disc. I'm sending these cd's free of charge. I'm going to change it so that if anyone buys a cd off of my webpage they will be sent a link where they can download it.

That's cool. It's all about the music for me.

thats whats up..i will be watchin out for it..i need something new to bump in the ride..since i havent recorded anyone in a minute..

That's cool. It's all about the music for me.

thanks for understanding, i know that people don't really take your stuff serious if it's not packaged right, but untill i get my resources together, i think the marker on disc shouldn't take too much away from it.

i got no problems with the gutter shit -- sharpie markers dominate!!!

but i just got my copy yesterday -- at first, i was like . . "im not gon like this"!!! -- but dog, u got a nice cd!!! the flow got me! and especially the first couple songs where there are some lines that are ANTI-dumb-ass-drug-n-gunsz-shit!!!!

im bumpin ya cd when i get off work too

holla!!!!!
i feel da struggle!!!!!!!!!!!

bknot1 said:
got it yesterday..will be pumpin it today from work...yeahh

thanks bknot1, i'm happy that you like something on the cd, from what i've been dealing with, if a person likes at least one song off of my cd i feel blessed. whenever you finish your project, let me get a copy if you can.

gullyjewelz said:
i just got my copy yesterday -- at first, i was like . . "im not gon like this"!!! -- but dog, u got a nice cd!!! the flow got me! and especially the first couple songs where there are some lines that are ANTI-dumb-ass-drug-n-gunsz-shit!!!!

i appreciate the hell out of that gully, i'm really happy that some east coast catz like you and bknot1 are feeling some of my material. drugs and guns aren't really my thing unless i'm telling a fictional story for entertainment. I'm don't try to come off as being too religious, i just try to establish that i'm pro--life.

if yall can submit a review in here or my guestbook, i would really appreciate at it.

jugalo180 said:
thanks bknot1, i'm happy that you like something on the cd, from what i've been dealing with, if a person likes at least one song off of my cd i feel blessed. whenever you finish your project, let me get a copy if you can.

you know i will do that..

i just emailed some of the guys the track listing today..what i lookin for for songs

Yo Jug, where's the cover for the CD? Is the image on your site? I love to see covers to see what runs through the minds of people when they create them. Especially for unsigned talent because they don't have people doing it for them, so they have to use their heads to come up with ideas for it.

Mine might offend some people (who knows?) but when I finish it up I'll post it here.

Edit: I took a look at the site and I think I saw it. Nice work.

Fieva said:
Yo Jug, where's the cover for the CD? Is the image on your site? I love to see covers to see what runs through the minds of people when they create them. Especially for unsigned talent because they don't have people doing it for them, so they have to use their heads to come up with ideas for it.

Mine might offend some people but when I finish it up I'll post it here.

what's up fieva? you can go to my discography page and peep the actual cover. i designed it myself.

Yeah, I thought I saw it before but I wasn't sure. Had a lot of stuff goin' on in my head then. But I saw that work. Looked good.

We all know I'm a Reason junkie, but I've been known to mess with the Fruity too here and there. My mentor makes some of the smoothest jazz and r&b cuts I've ever heard. I'm glad I had him mentor me on that shit. I'm thinkin about gettin' a lot of freeware vst synths and see what I can do only using my drumkits, the vst's and cubase sx.

Back