Everyone check here

Physical Ill

I'm just curious...what is everyone's style here?

I got people telling me that my beats are good in my local area...but whenever I put something up here, I get no feedback, and I'm assuming that it's because y'all don't like my style? I just wanna know, cuz I don't want to waste time putting my beats/raps up around here if no one likes em.

shit i'm in the same boat as u fam it seems like u the only one that has been givin me back feedback lately everyone else is ghost

Well, I kinda feel the same sometimes.... However, the more you post up your responses around the forum the more feedback your gonna get when you post up a thread... Support the Fam ya'll. :)

Ya'll know when I'm here I'll critique anything with brutal honesty. But usually I'm behind the scenes trying to pick up whatever knowledge I can and bring it back.

Sorry fam. I'm too busy to take the time to listen to beats online anymore. I'll critique mixing, and what not, but I don't have time to do the "hey that's a nice beat" stuff anymore.

Label pressure, video shoots, recording an album... blah blah blah... My time is consumed. Sorry.

wish i could say i was doin video shoots - but pressure for the label im workin on is definitely a time killer!!!

now as far as "style" - im a concept em cee by nature, but im well rounded (lol) i do it all -

same here fam...

its funny but it seems like the more we all get what we want the more time we lose to actually still do the family thing on here...it'll get better though but like the rest said i too am tryin to finish up my marketing plan and promotion for my album so time is a mother right now

its time when we have time to post feedback and its times like these where we dont..just keep stayin active in the forum and feedback will come when time is permitted for us to...DE you know we try to hit everyone up when we can..keep grindin..

its time when we have time to post feedback and its times like these where we dont..just keep stayin active in the forum and feedback will come when time is permitted for us to...DE you know we try to hit everyone up when we can..keep grindin..

Don't forget, we got a solid network of family made muthafuckas. Yeah we got some folks who try the whole fly by night thing, but we know who we consider fam and who we don't.

So I see it like this....once any one of us get set up in a good situation, come back and scoop the rest.

All of us have solid connects and can use them to our own benefits (too many connections to even mention). We all utilize those and we'll be set right where we wanna be.

Fiev.

ive noticed that too, feedback is not the same as it use to be, but its understandable, I know I havent been as active as usual with work and everything

but the style issue is funny, I have a problem catering to local artist, Im in Tampa, and they are all about club music, which is somethin that is not natural to me, Im more into choppin soul samples or more doing more southern "trap" music i guess

Back