This dude has ill beats

Thanks Ill, I appreciate that. I'm still working on new tracks and hopefully will actually get to work on a couple of songs I wrote, so we'll see how that works out.

F Major, I checked out about fifteen (15) of your beats.

Your production is TIGHT.

I have my kids for the weekend, they liked them also (age range 3yrs - 14yrs old).

I/they had miniscule constructive criticisms.

But overall, you got major THUMBS UP!!!! :D

spin ;)

F Major said:
Check this guy out...some of the sickest hip hop beats online
www.soundclick.com/fmproductions

I think that you should have approached the inception of this thread in a different manner.

I, initially, interpreted this as SPAM.

I decided to let it stay, after I had deduced that is was not SPAM.

In the future, you might want to paraphrase some form of the concept of "could you all check out my beats" or some other wording in that type of manner. :cool:

If it deems necessary, I will post a sticky at the top of this forum, about self promotion in the "third-person".

Or.... should I say

"SPINSTERWUN, will post a sticky at the top of this forum, about self promotion in the "third-person".

nips :D

my other, o t h e r person is LMAO :)

F I listened to your beats and I think your production if fairlly good.
Of the critiscisms I have,, besides my spelling

1. Youre grooves swing to much at the end off the loop, this makes it sound off

2. You have little to no variation in the track,, it sounds like just one loop

Thats about it.
You use reason?, it sounds like it

paradigm said:

1. Youre grooves swing to much at the end off the loop, this makes it sound off

Thats about it.
You use reason?, it sounds like it

Thanks for your feedback, Keep in mind

1.) The swing is only in some beats that require that type of swing, if you listen to real west coast G funk from the 1999-2005 era this is a trend, Quantize off!

2.)this is hip hop music and not a keyboard demo or something of the nature that requires an extreme amount of variation besides 8th bar and 16th bar additions most of the time.

I dont use reason for my tracks, I mainly use my SE-1 for basses, and the Motif ES for the majority of the other sounds. Reason may have some similar sounds in it.

paradigm said:
so record outboard then or into your sound card.

I pretty much record straight into my 002, I dont own any outboard effects so everything is dry(or with internal system effects from the motif)

I think "My Grind" is the illest.............I can hear a couple of MC's eating that one up! Do you have anyone working on that one? We might need to talk Biz about doing something with that one!

send me a PM

Keep Banging!

paradigm said:

The tracks varied enough in sound that qualifies it to be considered Hiphop. I think that is the beauty of a Hiphop track, all you have to do is BANG!! for 8 or 16 bars, but you better come NASTY WITH IT.....This isn't Beethoven and the Symphony, it's Hiphop Doggg...........

Back