The Dopest Beat Ever

idk about the dopest beat but it has some dope sounds in it but where the hell are the hi hats? mia nice scratches tho

It does sound better with the hats.

In my "O" I would change the drums to be more variable like every 8 bars, and I would add a little melody to keep it from being to redundant.
Maybe change the octaves every 4 bars????? I don't know! I'm just thinking of a way to season it more.

oh Shit... I thought this was gonna be about one of My Joints.

Not the dopest beat ever. Unless you mean dope in the sense that it puts you to sleep...

It's basic to me man. It could be a lot better. The main melody loops too much without much to change it up. The scratching doesn't do it for me. Throw some other melodies in there to change it up and add some snares, cymbals, reverses....use your head :)

The "Dopest Beat" thing was obviously a tactic to draw responses(I Hope).And apprently it's working this beat thread has more feedback than any i've seen here in weeks. The beat is ok. The hats are too loud tho

Thanks everyone...err, most of you.

But I'm kinda fine with the way it is now...I got my own brother to say it's one of the best beats he's ever heard, and that's probably the only compliment I've got from him in years, haha. So I'm gonna keep it the same. And with vocals on it, I don't really think I need to add all that much.

melody is ok, but drums are not there...scratches are good but kinda slow, but its ok, def not the dopest beat ever tho lol!

Thanks everyone...err, most of you.

But I'm kinda fine with the way it is now...I got my own brother to say it's one of the best beats he's ever heard, and that's probably the only compliment I've got from him in years, haha. So I'm gonna keep it the same. And with vocals on it, I don't really think I need to add all that much.

Okay...............................
I was trying not to say anything, BUT.............

1.) Don't get caught up in needing compliments in order to feel confirmed! (especially from Family members and Close friends) There is a reason why they are "family members and close friends"...........

2.) You have come to the right place to get your music listened to by the same people who create it. Accept criticism wisely! Learn from those who been where you are now. There are cats on this board getting records deals and what not. There are cats on this board in the final stages of their music school and right on the brink of professionalism.

3.) Learn and STOP calling your beats "the dopest beat" even if you think that! Because I thought like Hi D said, you were just trying to get dudes to peep this thread, but now I see you're SERIOUS!

Stop playing with yourself, that's called masturbation! Believe me, if you get all caught up in yourself, especially as a ROOKIE. In the illustrious words of Snoop-O-double-Gee, "You're Bound to Drizzown"........
I ain't trying to dog you homie, but chill with that dopest beat isht, it ain't about flossing as a premie, but it's about gaining knowledge and capitalizing on what you already got. You have a good foundation and arrogance can only set you back. I'm a shoot from the hip type of cat, don't take it the wrong way, stick around and let us enjoy each others company:D

Look man...I didn't literally think it was the dopest beat ever. I'm just saying that I think it would be fine if it had vocals. Yes, the beat itself is repetitive, but good lyrics aren't. I know I'm far from perfection. But I'm new, and still young, so I take your critisism and such seriously. But in the end, what I do with it is up to me.

And I know that it doesn't seem like much that my brother complimented my beat...but if you knew him, you would know what I mean.

...and one more thing. It's better than 90% of today's dirty south/wannabe-gangsta beats. /rant

Peace.

Last edited:
marketing!!! use what ever words u can -m to get the responses that you want - this is a rather popular thread!!!! - lol -

i like it wit da hi hats in , i really like the beat - its hot!!! not the dopest, but is any ever gonna hear the "dopest beat ever" - no - its big ballz to saycuz it makes people feel like they gotta hear it - if only just to try n put u in place - but theyre goonna listen to it none the less -

i like the cuts too - make self happy and u good - but outside confirmation is always a plus - its gravy!!

Back