The Dopest Beat Ever

...and one more thing. It's better than 90% of today's dirty south/wannabe-gangsta beats. /rant

Peace.

LOL!...You wild!!! IMHO Not Even Close. The beat is very very bland, not to be confused with simple buz a simple beat could still end up being hot. When you get a lil better you'll listen back to that beat smile at yourself for being so adamant when dudes is just trying to give you honest oppinions.

For what it's worth it alot better than MY first beat, so keep at it. Be confident not arrogant. Just be happy you didn't make this thread over at RMdotCOM they would had a field day with you over there, dudes here are just trying to help.

it needs hi-hats..its simple..and with vocals it would be better..trust me..the beat is your and what ever artist you get on there vision..if people hear it enough they will like it..trust me...

i remeber years ago i posted a beat "Its a Party" on my site...a few didnt like it without the vocals..i posted the vocals and everyone got the idea what we were shotting for in the song..and thought it came out nice..

you cant please everyone..everyone has different taste in music..take the knowledge you learn form here and improve on your work... I learn alot from here since i been here..but i have also learn for platinum producers when they say KISS "Keep It Simple Stupid" ..everything doesnt have to be complex..just make what you and your clients are happy with..

LOL!...You wild!!! IMHO Not Even Close. The beat is very very bland, not to be confused with simple buz a simple beat could still end up being hot. When you get a lil better you'll listen back to that beat smile at yourself for being so adamant when dudes is just trying to give you honest oppinions.

For what it's worth it alot better than MY first beat, so keep at it. Be confident not arrogant. Just be happy you didn't make this thread over at RMdotCOM they would had a field day with you over there, dudes here are just trying to help.

This doesn't happen to be what you consider a good beat, does it? If so, I can do without you.

it needs hi-hats..its simple..and with vocals it would be better..trust me..the beat is your and what ever artist you get on there vision..if people hear it enough they will like it..trust me...

i remeber years ago i posted a beat "Its a Party" on my site...a few didnt like it without the vocals..i posted the vocals and everyone got the idea what we were shotting for in the song..and thought it came out nice..

you cant please everyone..everyone has different taste in music..take the knowledge you learn form here and improve on your work... I learn alot from here since i been here..but i have also learn for platinum producers when they say KISS "Keep It Simple Stupid" ..everything doesnt have to be complex..just make what you and your clients are happy with..

That pretty much raps things up...

And in case anyone's interested, I added the acapella from Me Against the World to the beat:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5554433&q=hi

Last edited:
This doesn't happen to be what you consider a good beat, does it? If so, I can do without you.

thats gotta be one of the shittiest song's i've ever heard in my entire life. it' a disgrace to anyone who's ever written a song in the history of songwriting. seriously, this is getting ridiculous. is this what hip hop is these days? what a piece of shit that was. incredible.

I don't think there's anything special about that beat,But DO think its better than your beat. My work iz done here... HDHM AY BAY BAY! :rolleyes:

You seriously do? OK, now you're just being spiteful...

Watch your mouth bub. I'd hate to have to destroy all that confidence and all.

OK, I take back what I said. What I meant was that the beat alone is better than 90% of today's dirty south RAP, such as "A Bay Bay" and whoever made that shitty "So Crispy" song.

wow...

ok kids...
i understand where u are comin from with your beat fam but please take off that pac accapella (truth is it doesn't fit the beat as well as u want caus u noticably didn't chop it up to fit). secondly on the whole dirty south beats thing what have you been listening to caus if you want more than 90% i can give examples all day man (not being mean but you kno "Big things Poppin", "Runaway Love", "Rock Your Hips", the whole Justin Timberlake album these were all done by "dirty south producers" who make dirty south beats). what makes a beat closer to being complete even in the satge yours is at right now is the arrangement of the instruments in it. your music should be a constant build up when it comes to production because even in R&B its that excitement that catches peoples attention not the simplicity.

i don't wanna dog you on here caus the pile is already big enough but like us b4 u i would like to extend my hand to help u get better and see you shine fam. the beat is good, not the best but good and clever marketing strategy at that (ima label my myspace name with that ;) and get some more beat sales) and you brought about a ver good discussion so hats off to you. you hav potential so lets see where you go from here caus you kno wenever you post a beat we'll all be listening now lol...do your thang homie

your beats are cool but not on no top shit level...man Im 37 been to different countries..all over the united states.Ive been listening to rap and people who wanna be rappers and producers since the early 80's. There are alot of hot producers from all corners of the map.Its funny cause i always hear..man the producer i work with..or my boy who makes beats is the hottest.they just not knowing hot beat makers are all over the place....by the way you aint in this category yet...maybe you will never.....sure they say practice makes perfect but in my not so humble (hahah) opinion you either got it or dont...Me I dont and never will..i just do shit as a hobby.

So physical Ill isn't really interested in getting any input. He just wants everyone to tell him how great he is.
That's how some people are.
Hip-hop isn't my genre so I don't usually listen because I can't speak with much authority on the subject but after reading the polite attempts to be helpful and how physical Ill blew off anything that didn't say he was great I had to listen.
That was the most nothing thing I think I've ever heard ..... repititious ...... nothing whatsoever to change it up ........ I know beats are supposed to be a bit repititious so they can drive the groove deep into your phsyche ...... but dude, there wasnothing there ...... the three chords over and over and the lame derivative scratch section.
There is a germ of talent there, I think, but if you're never gonna take advice you'll never develop it to a point where it's anything much.
Have fun and do what you want ....... but it's a mistake to dismiss, ignore and reject the advice of guys that are better than you.

He tried to fit that acapella didn't he. Most would make the beat fit to the acapella after carefully listening to it.

My opinion, even with the hi hats it's still repetitive. The scratches still aren't that great and try to control the whole track, even with the acapellas on it. That's a no-no. The vocals are supposed to control it all. You just showed us all how incompetent that the beat really is. It could be better but you refuse to listen to more advice to help you.

o.K. lil weenie...Your beats is wack....yo momma still has to untuck you from bed cause you cant bench press the sheets. The problem is people tried giving you honest feedback,and your lil ego cant handle it. What.. in order for someone to have a valid opinion they have to be a rapper or producer?,,,wake up lil man majority of consumers who have fueled the music industry aren't artists...you fucking moron..its artist like you who are destroying the rap game...The fans say..i wanna hear this or that and people like you say thats tired or unoriginal....how you gonna tell me what i wanna hear? thats gay. Listen to your music where is the originality that you speak of....been there..heard that. So who is this artist that wants to rap to one of your beats/ keep it 100 let everyone know.....I personally know producers with gold singles and platinum tracks who aint made it..but you have a handful of internet artists downloading your beats..now you on your way....i hope you dont come back..if you do homie keep it G and be real with everyone

Oddly enough, I can now see a wrestler using this as his theme music. Do this for me man, get your boy to spit on this track and let's see if it sounds better with vocals. A premade acapella just doesn't cut it. Get some fresh, raw and new lyrics on it.

as far as simplicity in production goes... i think that sometimes "us" producers, myself included, forget that we only have 3 or 4 minutes to "wow" the listeners with music that takes them out of their current state of mind... with that said, producing music is very much like a job interview.. "if you can't give me something new and interesting, i'm done listening to you!!" and quite simply.... YOU DON'T GET THE JOB - just my lil input on the matter... as always keep making music!!! :rolleyes::cool:

I just wanted to participate in this thread. I did listen to the beat, but I won't comment on it... Let's just say, I wouldn't spit on it.

Back