Does Anybody Give Out Free MP3 Beats

Cascoballa

I wanted to know if someone were to put together a Demo is there anybody who gives away easy to download mp3 beats. Don't matter what they sound like. I tried using soundclick but don't know how to recieve the actual beat because when you download there free beats they download through windows media player ( weird). Thanks Ya'll. <<<<<<

i have a few on my soundclick page -- but as far as downloading them, if it is saved to your computer, you should be able to play it with any player u want. it may be default set to play in media player
but, for instance, if you open another player (like WINAMP) and then open the downloaded song FROM WINAMP [instead of just clicking on the downloaded file) then Winamp should be able to play the file

if not, u might need to go to "settings" in each of the software pieces (media player and the other) and change the settings as to which types of files each player will play

me?

i let winamp open all of my music and video files
i only use media player for "other stuff"

Don't left-click on the mp3 link. Right-click on it and go to SAVE TARGET AS...then you can select which folder you wanna save in.

I got a bunch of free beats on my site.

Last edited:
Back