Did yall hear the new Pastor Troy?

What's all this stuff about? What's the point? Can't hear a word he's saying, (other than the usual hackneyed expletives). What should I be listening for?

Then dont...better yet why even waste your time replying :confused: ...even BETTER why am I wasting my time replying?!?!...and oh yea thanx for listening

It was a genuine question! Perhaps the old saying "Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" applies here. You either love or hate this kind of music (and I don't love it).

Noddy301 said:
Then dont...better yet why even waste your time replying :confused: ...even BETTER why am I wasting my time replying?!?!...and oh yea thanx for listening

Oh, and sorry to have you waste your time, Nod. It was partly facetious, partly curiousity - hence my inquiry. It did evoke a response, and thanks for that, although an answer (to the question) to help me understand this form of music better would have been great.

To sing that fast is an achievement, I have to say.

Well may I stand up, be mature and apologize. I apologize Rob I was feeling kind of cranky at the time of my posting and I "kinda" let it show up there, but I was wrong. But to answer your question...you should listen because it just makes you NOT GIVE A FUDGE hence MY inquiry??? lol but na really music is the expression of many different people in many different ways and this is one way that I like, and if its not for you its not for you, but its never too bad to have a change up style here and there. Truce..?

he can have the hottenst song in the US..but if his label isnt promoting it isnt goin to sell outside his fan base...justt look at Lil Flip..since he left Sony... the album "I Need Mines" is nice..but no promotion by the new label..

Back