da best acapella

gullyjewelz

:) check out this acapella i dropped - its called "u da best" - im hopin some1 can throw up a hot beat to match the verse style, etc. . . . yea . . another collabo:D

holla back . . .

u still tryin to put it to a beat?

Didn't get the email... send it to m42entertainment@gmail.com... How big is it? You may have to send a link from your drop box... You've got to get on that dropbox Gully... it's the **** you can share files by just right clicking on the file in your public folder and selecting copy share link and email it... What happens is that it's already on the dropbox server and you just sent a link to where it is on the server.

im a get on it . . tomorrow . . its too late . . im barely awake right now . . legs jumpin n eye lids closin . .

my bad. i dont know whats wrong wit it. i will email tomorrow the track . . . or get with that drop box n put it in there . . . gudlukinOUT randy!

I produced a backing track for Shout Out to Black Frost using original music. I recorded your acapella track from Myspace but it is not the best fidelity. I tracked it into Protools and rewired it to Reason to make the beat then used Yamaha Motif for strings. If you send me the original track I can go back and finish it up. Also, you only recorded 16 bars. The song came out pretty nice but I need another 16 bars with the same groove. I tried to use your other acapella tracks but they're not talking about the same idea so it sounds kinda wack. I made the song at 92 bpm even though you recorded them at about 89 bpm. Hit me up at tlennon1@yahoo.com or drop it in my Sound Cloud drop box on my blog at http://ikpstudios.blogspot.com/

Peace!

Back