D-ease!!!!

Call Me Cell

just got a simple question for ya homie.... how do you like that Axiom keyboard??? i'm about to go and get the Axiom 49 today- and i just wanna know mainly how easily it works with your software and how those drum pads are!?! let me know sumthin' homeboy cuz i've had my eye on this for a while now... :D

son go buy the axiom.............NOW!!! lol this keyboard is sick son pads feel good i like em nice and stiff knobs feel good and so do the sliders but i heard stories bout the sliders so be careful, if u travelling a lot wit this board don't be puttin stress on the sliders cuz a couple people said they unpacked the boards and a few slidrs snapped off.. mine don't travel so i ain't got shit to worry bout and they seem pretty durable to me anyway so yea son by the time u read this u will prolly already have bought it huh? :D

i didn't go buy it today... kinda held off to see if i really want it :confused: so........ yeah i'm def. going to guitar center tomorrow to pick it up!!!! i really just wanna bang out tracks using the drum pads... thats the biggest seller for me.. thanks for getting back at me.. Peace :D

no doubt, once u start figuring out save settings on the board u can really do a lot of recalling up certain settings to get diff. trigger sounds etc. so now that we workin wit similar gear lets COLLAB!!!!!

cell i sent u the start of the beat...let me know if you don't have any of the instruments used in he project and we will see if i can get u wut u need

DesertEase said:
cell i sent u the start of the beat...let me know if you don't have any of the instruments used in he project and we will see if i can get u wut u need

what up D... i don't have the hypersonic or the fm8 plugins.... easy fix though.. just solo those two sounds (make sure the beat is in song mode) and render the beat to a mp3. (rendering to mp3 will make the file smaller). and just send me the file and i can put it in the beat without missing a beat!!! no pun intended... well maybe a little :D

DesertEase said:
sent fam do ur thang

yea fam. i got it!! i'm off word wed. and thur. so i'll get my part done on our collab and i'll have me and Noddy's track finished up... so D-Ease and Noddy.... I got ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

DesertEase said:
ight son send it back to me and i'll see if i can add sumthin else to it

cool.. ay i gotta question while we're both on here. how in the hell do i set up my pads on the axiom to trigger different sounds. ( like bass, snare, hat etc..) in fl studio?? i'm trying to get each pad to control a different sound but i just can't figure this out!!!! :(

Last edited:
damn son u sent me back that fiya!!!!!!!! lol good work that shit u did to it is the shit i need to learn so anytime u wanna make a vid about adding (dj type) effects to a track feel free to do that

glad you like it... i got a lotta ideas for this track.. i want to make it straight old-skool hip-hop heat!!! i'll try to do that tutorial for you one day too. it's easier than you think!!

Noddy301 said:
I second that tutorial Celly...homerecording.com has some monstarz in this camp

fa sho... we gotta bright future in music if we all keep in touch throughout the years.. oh, what's up with ya girl and that track??? how's it coming?? and the best of both worlds project. ummmmm, we gotta get it cracking!!!

As for Arneisha she is just getting back from Mexico from an art show. I called her yesterday and she said she will get cracking on it mid to late week. Best of both worldz....cant wait....all i gotta say is leave room for my 808's ;)

Back