a couple of hit's (I think!)

Carter

Total gear slut

I posted thes in the MP3 mixing clinic but I think it should be in here!!!! so dont get on my ass for cross-posting :mad: :D

Tell me what you all think!

Last edited:
i clicked the second link

i hate the beat... but your flow and lyrics are nice.... very very nice... hook is sick too...

your lyrics kinda get slurred in the second verse when u come with those multis... and u need a pop filter... but this is dope, dawg

Ill_Natured said:
i clicked the second link

i hate the beat... but your flow and lyrics are nice.... very very nice... hook is sick too...

your lyrics kinda get slurred in the second verse when u come with those multis... and u need a pop filter... but this is dope, dawg

I forgot to put in there that the second link is a client of mine.... and I do have a pop filter for my mic...... The first link is me...... and thank you for the input......... I'm very surprized that you didnt like that beat.....

Hmmm I might have to take a listen at that now. Feed in a moment.

Edit: Yo Carter, I can't get the first name to work homie.

Fieva said:
Hmmm I might have to take a listen at that now. Feed in a moment.

Edit: Yo Carter, I can't get the first name to work homie.

Okay I fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the beat. I just think that flute came too strong. But I agree with Ill, the lyrics and hook by Benny are on fire. Did you produce him or just do the beat?

Fieva said:
I liked the beat. I just think that flute came too strong. But I agree with Ill, the lyrics and hook by Benny are on fire. Did you produce him or just do the beat?

I produced him, I did all the music and helped write the lyrics after I decided where I wanted the song to go.... Thanks for the input!!!!!!!!!

No doubt homie. I'm planning on sittin' in the lab this weekend doing nothing but new material. Most of what I've posted on my site is leftover stuff from a year ago up to about 3 months. All the while I've been putting some tracks together. Some of them are unfinished, some of them just need a proper mixdown, some are still perverted thoughts in my head. I'm wantin' to make a sick beat for a collab or somethin.

hahahaha did I ever tell you that your voice sounds like C-Murder. HAHAHAHA so does mine sometimes so I thought that was funny.

I'm hoping to actually get some time to record two songs this weekend and post them. One's called Ghetto, kind of a funny song with the "Rasta Rush" beat on it. The other one is called Don't Blame Me, more of a mainstream type song. The beat has the same name on my page.

yo

the first song needs a better snare, that sound that's filling in for a snare isn't working for the song. the song is missing something, i think if your hook was stacked with the voices of other people in the click that would sound good. not judging the mix but the song itself, i would say that it is one of those songs that the more you hear it the more you begin to like it. pretty catchy and i like it.

the second song is straight heat. i'm feeling the energy, the flow, the lyrics, and the beat. good job.

jugalo180 said:
the first song needs a better snare, that sound that's filling in for a snare isn't working for the song. the song is missing something, i think if your hook was stacked with the voices of other people in the click that would sound good. not judging the mix but the song itself, i would say that it is one of those songs that the more you hear it the more you begin to like it. pretty catchy and i like it.

the second song is straight heat. i'm feeling the energy, the flow, the lyrics, and the beat. good job.

Thanks Jugalo, by the way nice website..... I will add some more to that first cut and then repost to see what you all think

Thanks Jugalo, by the way nice website..... I will add some more to that first cut and then repost to see what you all think

cool, as soon as you hook it up, post that heat up.

1st one- need a better snare(strong) or a clap..and have someone singing the hook..since the beat is so laid back..IMO i think it would be a nice track for the radio...

2nd one- i can hear this one gettin mad play up north..beat is a killer..flow is vibin with the beat ..def. a hit for you right here..

stay up and get on your grind..peace

Back