a couple freestyles that are better then yours

freestyles in tha sense of they juss some random 16s, if it was off tha top i wouldve mentioned it,

nah i wasnt readin tha lyrics i i had em memorized,

if you wanna hear me go off tha top of tha dome peep my songs n look for tha ones that say off tha top...

www.soundclick.com/captiolhectic

Im sorry but this doesnt sound like your freestyling at all..it does sound like you reading it..but hey what do i know..i dont rap for shit...i just know the differnce between written shit and freestyle shit.. if I didnt i wouldnt be a semi-good producer...lol

Knotty you gon be willing to give me a recomendation later on down the line for college with you being in the navy/producer?...

Noddy301 said:
Knotty you gon be willing to give me a recomendation later on down the line for college with you being in the navy/producer?...

What about me? I'll give you one! :)

LoL Ill be ready;) Trump I'd love for you to hook a brova up too lol...as a matter fact anybody thats willing...But im SURE theirs wont amount to a recomendation from West Pulto :confused: :p

Noddy301 said:

sure no problem..I will do that for you..

northern cali said:
freestyles in tha sense of they juss some random 16s, if it was off tha top i wouldve mentioned it...
Then they aren't freestyles at all. They're writtens. :rolleyes:

And for being writtens, they aren't impressive at all.

lol, its a general misconception that a freestyle is always off tha dome, but since the beggining of rap a "freestyle" was basically a radom 16, not really havin a topic ya know, juss freestylin it,

n like i said, if it was off tha top i wouldve mentioned it,

northern cali said:
lol, its a general misconception that a freestyle is always off tha dome, but since the beggining of rap a "freestyle" was basically a radom 16, not really havin a topic ya know, juss freestylin it,

n like i said, if it was off tha top i wouldve mentioned it,

I didn't know the definition of a freestyle changed........... That must of happen when I did my weekend bid in County! :D
Damn, I gotz to be more careful...........................................

i read that shit in tha krs-one book "ruminations", n i aint really into his music but hes been around this hip hop shit for a long time so imma take his word for it...

the kingdome dumb beat is CLASS A production shit - i wanna spit on that!!! the lyrics . . . i dont hear it as if u readin the verse - they not bad at all lyrics is ahite!!! hey i say keep doion ya thang dog - i mean . . . there is always room 4 improvement . . . but stick 2 ya gunz i like the shit - i wanna spit on that track though!!!!

oh ok - i guess i got gaffled - now that the kick push joint comes on i KNOW that beat is . . . whatever dude name is . .. so who the hell the KD beat belong to ? may just be my "dissapointing realization" but i dont like the lyrics/flow on the kick push as much as the kingdom dumb joint

gullyjewelz said:
the kingdome dumb beat is CLASS A production shit - i wanna spit on that!!! the lyrics . . . i dont hear it as if u readin the verse - they not bad at all lyrics is ahite!!! hey i say keep doion ya thang dog - i mean . . . there is always room 4 improvement . . . but stick 2 ya gunz i like the shit - i wanna spit on that track though!!!!

oh ok - i guess i got gaffled - now that the kick push joint comes on i KNOW that beat is . . . whatever dude name is . .. so who the hell the KD beat belong to ? may just be my "dissapointing realization" but i dont like the lyrics/flow on the kick push as much as the kingdom dumb joint

The first beat is from Kingdom Come by Jay Z, and the second beat is Kick Push by Lupe Fiasco.

I'm gonna have to agree with the rest of the guys, it sounds like it's being read. Like, really monotone, no diversity to it. It sounds like all my songs. LOL

As for freestyles being better than mine? I dont' freestyle, and that wasn't freestyled, so no, they aren't.

Yeah.... I only listened to one, the kingdom dumb one, didn't like it, so I won't play the other one.. I'll just take everyones word for it..

--Re-Lapse

EDIT: P.S. Don't quit, keep goin'. You can progress, easily.

i see i see

yeah i juss threw that better then yours thang to get some hits cause tha last couple tracks i posted had like a hundred views n 2 replies n shit...

northern cali said:
i see i see

yeah i juss threw that better then yours thang to get some hits cause tha last couple tracks i posted had like a hundred views n 2 replies n shit...

ahhh . . the power of marketing . .. now lets "do that" in teh streets n we will all be PAID!!!!

Back