COPY and paste?

ujamaa7

Can someone look out and explain to me how copy and paste works instead of loop record? i'm looking to get a 16 track multitrack recorder and none of them has loop record on them

Man i dont think u understand the whole process of recording beats. U can copy and paste on any type of recording sequencer whether its hardware or software. If i were u i would use software to record your tracks if not then go for the multitrack recorder. I use a Roland VS-2000 and i record my beats from my mpc2000 and pk-6 into it. I take two tracks from the pk-6 and two from the mpc2000 therefore im recording 4 sounds at a time. If your beat is pretty much the same through out for chorus and vereses then copy and paste is no problem. I record my beat all the way through. I complete the full beat by using song mode and i let it record. While its recording im either on the computer working on something else or chilling. I try to record at least two beats a day. Its many solutions. Go to www.tweakheadz.com and read.

Nicole

Back