Congrads Change

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
on the signing of a record deal...its about time you get put on..:D

now you can cave a bigger budget:D

Im proud you found the right deal for yourself..:cool:

yeah i got a email that he signed with End of Earth Records™, an independant Hip-Hop label based in Carlsbad, CA.

must be a good ass deal if Change signed!
Congrats homeboy. Now play with their money (if they have any), and drop a banger as usual.

Appreciate it, ya'll.

They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse... Trust me. I've refused two prior deals, and this one was just so heavily biased in my favor, I couldn't walk away.

New album "Same As It Never Was" dropping this fall. ;)

congrats CHANGE!!! well you know where to look when and if you need some fresh tracks.. i'm sure all the beat makers on this site will be more than happy to help you out in that department:D:D

Last edited:
Word!

Mad props change, I was waitin to hear from someone on here gettin signed, ya'll deserve it. Ya'll have some talent that needs to shine, there some talent that gets riches already that aint really 'talent' it's just shit. not sure how they got that high up on the chains other than havin someone help them climb, ya dig.

anyways, congratulations bro, keep goin up. Oh and don't forget us here at HR!

--Re-Lapse :D

Word!

Mad props change, I was waitin to hear from someone on here gettin signed, ya'll deserve it. Ya'll have some talent that needs to shine, there some talent that gets riches already that aint really 'talent' it's just shit. not sure how they got that high up on the chains other than havin someone help them climb, ya dig.

anyways, congratulations bro, keep goin up. Oh and don't forget us here at HR!

--Re-Lapse :D
Thats one of your best post ever Lapse...I couldnt agree more:rolleyes:

Congrats homie. Man, what more can I say...I'm just happy that you found a label that can represent you in the best possible way with your image.

I know that's part of why you refuse deals and I can't blame that. That's just not selling out for money. Why the hell should you? I've never heard of End of Earth but I'll look them up. I know what it's like to refuse a deal too because it's not right for you, so I know you're smart about yours (always knew that anyway).

So while we on the subject, is the next album written or in the works to be written and what direction will it take? Basically will it show difference between previous work?

Fiev.

Yeah!!!!!

Now make us all proud and warn the world that u got friends ;) caus wen we all get in the party they might as well give us the bottles and take 5 lol. U do your thing as always man!!!!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the love. It's not a major label or anything, so don't worry... I won't be famous anytime soon..lol..

Congrats homie. Man, what more can I say...I'm just happy that you found a label that can represent you in the best possible way with your image.

I know that's part of why you refuse deals and I can't blame that. That's just not selling out for money. Why the hell should you? I've never heard of End of Earth but I'll look them up. I know what it's like to refuse a deal too because it's not right for you, so I know you're smart about yours (always knew that anyway).

So while we on the subject, is the next album written or in the works to be written and what direction will it take? Basically will it show difference between previous work?

Fiev.

Word, Fiev. The label is brand new, less than 6 months old... their website isn't functional yet, still under construction. www.endofearthrecords.com

But yeah.. Budget, creative control, 100% retention of publishing, split ownership of masters, and the majority of album profits return to me... It's one of the best contracts I've ever seen. I had to do it.

The next album is almost completed. I've got a couple more joints to record, but it will be turned in to the label soon. Video shoot for the first single will be end of July. Single release will be early to mid August, and album release should be late September. Album is titled "Same As It Never Was" and it's on a mid 90's, grimy Hip-Hop vibe. All sample-based production with gritty vocals and rhymes. My favorite era of hip-hop.

so they will be clearing your samples....cause you know sample based production adds up for indie labels.....

it nice to see you get the deal you wanted......big respect....now is your time to make so noise

so they will be clearing your samples....cause you know sample based production adds up for indie labels.....

it nice to see you get the deal you wanted......big respect....now is your time to make so noise

I doubt they'll clear the samples. If I make enough noise that someone notices the obscure samples used, then we can certainly afford the lawsuit. ;)

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the love. It's not a major label or anything, so don't worry... I won't be famous anytime soon..lol..

Word, Fiev. The label is brand new, less than 6 months old... their website isn't functional yet, still under construction. www.endofearthrecords.com

But yeah.. Budget, creative control, 100% retention of publishing, split ownership of masters, and the majority of album profits return to me... It's one of the best contracts I've ever seen. I had to do it.

The next album is almost completed. I've got a couple more joints to record, but it will be turned in to the label soon. Video shoot for the first single will be end of July. Single release will be early to mid August, and album release should be late September. Album is titled "Same As It Never Was" and it's on a mid 90's, grimy Hip-Hop vibe. All sample-based production with gritty vocals and rhymes. My favorite era of hip-hop.

So this means you're still doing your day job but pushing for a label too now right? Nothing wrong with that just asking homie.

Dam i been gone for 2-3 weeks and come back to this. Congrats Change rep the MI hard. checked out ya label mates. you got some nice cats on your team

So this means you're still doing your day job but pushing for a label too now right? Nothing wrong with that just asking homie.

Yup, just like the majority of indie signed artists. :eek:

Hopefully I can make it work.

Ram, thanks for checking out the squad. I look forward to working with some of these cats in the future.

Yup, just like the majority of indie signed artists. :eek:

Hopefully I can make it work.

Ram, thanks for checking out the squad. I look forward to working with some of these cats in the future.

I definitely think that this is a step in the right direction for you. You have everything that you need to put out top notch material. Now you have more resources to help push your music out. I have one ? for you though. Does this now mean that you are limited to artists that EoE approves or can you still work with whoever you choose to for vocals and/or beats?

Back