Congrads Change

I definitely think that this is a step in the right direction for you. You have everything that you need to put out top notch material. Now you have more resources to help push your music out. I have one ? for you though. Does this now mean that you are limited to artists that EoE approves or can you still work with whoever you choose to for vocals and/or beats?

I have a "side artist" clause in my contract which allows me to work with whoever I choose to, as long as the label receives credit for my appearance. So it would have to be listed as "Change appears courtesy of End Of Earth Records" or something like that.

I have a "side artist" clause in my contract which allows me to work with whoever I choose to, as long as the label receives credit for my appearance. So it would have to be listed as "Change appears courtesy of End Of Earth Records" or something like that.

Yeah that does sound like a good deal. Most labels wouldn't allow that kind of clause in the contract because it gives them an option to only use artists not representing the label instead of mixing it up or solely using artists from the label.

Back