Collaborations II

sounds good, How bout stray email the tracks to question, just the little 4 second loop of the chorus and verse, seperate files.

then questien add drums to the loops.

If u want to do this or I can......

8bar intro chorus loop
16 bar verse loop
8 bar chorus
16 bar verse loop
8 bar chorus loop
then 8 outro chorus loop

Again u can do this or me, if u want me to do it keep the 3 files seperate.

drums
chorus loop
verse loop

then I'll add a bassline and polish it a lil bit, maybe add drums fills if questien doesn't.

holler back if this sounds cool.

also stray what since u using?

Barrage NP said:
8bar intro chorus loop
16 bar verse loop
8 bar chorus
16 bar verse loop
8 bar chorus loop
then 8 outro chorus loop

Alright, that works just come up with a few variations for the verse. I'll do some change ups once everyone else is finished up.

The verse, hook and variation/bridge are up on my site. All the loops are 8 bars. The MP3 compression is messing with the highest frequencies in the hook, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/perpetualproductionsmusic.htm

Barrage NP said:
also stray what since u using?

For this, a couple Akai S2000s loaded up with strings sounds. A Roland JX305 and MSGS64 for the keys/flute.

Stray

Should I put in song form and do the drums, or questien u want to? If no one responds, i'll just go ahead and finish the beat and u guys can just rap, We need responsonses/

also save me some time, what key is this in?

Sup fam,
I appologize for not responding, but Cox has screwed up my cable and it wont be fixed for maybe another week. If you guys want do the song without me and maybe i can get on someones remix...

I had to come to the library to type this out...

Sorry again...

so what's up ?

how's progress on our collabo goin? i see this going to the second page and i almost forgot about it myself..did ya'll get anything basic that i could write to so we can get this show on the road..? not pushin my fellow team mates but i wanna make sure my parts are done just in case shit happens..

Holla Back

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

So where we at with this? Anyone make any progress with bass or drum lines? I know I haven't been aorund much, but I'm definitely still interested in getting this done.

Stray

Damn Stray

Look's like it's just you and me that are left on this collabo...
so what do you wanna do now? you wanna try and do shit like this and we'll pick up a cat out of the draft... ? Let me know

Kevlar

Damn, 2 collabs gone to a halt.

How's about we merge teams 2 + 3 together.

it's a pity cos we've got a beat completely finished and we just need vocals sorting. We've got nick's and I've pretty much done a hook but I ain't heard from flossy.

so how's this: we have kev, nick spit. Use stray's melody.

get either lazi to bknot to do bass and/or drums cos they're both reliable.

Stray finishes the beat off and if stray don't want to spit I can finish off my verse for it.

If ya'll don't mind I'd love to do a little bit as a bridge - so you'd have to come up with a bridge variation (just have it come in once, maybe before verse 3).

And we could all do a hook together.

We had two great collabs grind to a halt, this is my sugestion - take it or leave it.

That sounds funny as hell, but that could honestly work. It would be a problem to mic it though.

And I think you should finish your verse cause I probably won't be doing any writing other than finishing up some stuff I've got going. I might do something for the remix.

Stray

I'll see what i can do :cool:

I'll have a play about with the bassline - won't do anything complicated though.

Back