Colab!!!

first submission is nice

eventhough i won't be able to contribute for i'm "supposedly" studying for an exam and heavily loaded at work
i like the suggestion someone made i think carter, of submitting pieces i.e drums from x bass from Y Melody from Z and so forth because submitting a beat is not a colab IMO

and we got mad emcees in position

comon' carter organize this thing i'd like to hear it

Respect

I'm Out

Ok, well if beat submission is not part of a colab, then I'm out. I cant spit but I can produce some killer riffs. I'll sit out and see what you guys come up with. Later all.

R Johnson If You Want Me And You Can Colab. I Like Your Track. I Think There Was Another Rapper In Here Too. We Can Just Do The Damn Thing. It Doesnt Look Like Were Going To Get The Colabo We Was Hopeing For.

Yo alevy, thats fine with me. Just pick whatever beatz you want to use. I just did another one last night. Go back up to that site and check out Krunk inDa Trunk.mp3. It's ready to go. Let me know if thats your type or style. I may have to do something a little dirtier if you know what I mean.

Here is the link again:
http://rjim.com/downloads/files/hiphop/

Let me know what you want to do. I would like to see something come out of it.

I still love beatstoppable. I guess it has to be reformatted since no one else is collabing anymore, so we dont need 8 bar verses.

I've been following up on this thread everyday but haven't really responded much. I'd love to still do the collab, so just let me know which beat your all agreeing on and fill me in. I'll hit ya back as soon as I record my part(s). I've been busy recording other stuff, but this'll definitely be fun to do and I'll make time for it for sure. Let me know, guys.

-Springfield

You can keep it on the board or e-mail me @ SPLURGEMASTA@aol.com.

i want in!!!!!! especially for some dis type shit -- im from VA and its a gang of muffuckaz i wanna diss from VA and on DownSouth!!!! (on some friendly shit though -- lol -- )

Yo Gully,

What setup are you using to record. I might be game to lay down a track with you just for whatever. I'm using Cubase SX + plugins for vocals and Reason 3 for beats.

Back