Colab!!!

Carter

Total gear slut
Why cant we get a calabo going in this department? it's been done everywhere else on this board let's get with it pimpin.....

Who's down?

good to see the motivation

we have had some successfull collabo's in this forum in the past. do a search and you may still be able to find some links to the music. i'm no longer recording in my house, i'm looking for someone to help me take my music a step further. when i get back into the studio, i'll be available to do some collabos.

L'espion Noir said:
what u got in mind

To come up with a nice base line and then pass it around and let other people add to it! But I do want the song to be structured so eventually we can have a few artist flow over top of it... I would just like to have different ideas from different producers...

I did a callabo with some people on here like 2 or so years ago. I remember there were two teams ad each person was assigned a specific role to play. I submitted my vocals but never heard the final track. I have no idea who was on my team (I lost the internet shortly after and lost contact names).

It was fun as far as I remember. The other team had a good song come out of it. I remember hearing that.

-Springfield

NickSpringfield said:
I did a callabo with some people on here like 2 or so years ago. I remember there were two teams ad each person was assigned a specific role to play. I submitted my vocals but never heard the final track. I have no idea who was on my team (I lost the internet shortly after and lost contact names).

It was fun as far as I remember. The other team had a good song come out of it. I remember hearing that.

-Springfield

Now that is what im talking about, Let me know whos in and what you have to offer.

i would definetly like to do that shit...just let me know what the format and everything is if you go through with it...i would especially like to throw 16 bars on it when its all ready to go.

Ok first it would be nice if everyone that is going to be involved would tell what they record on and how many tracks can you handle. That will pretty much tell who will be doing the final mixdown.

Most of my spects are at the bottom of my post and I can run about 36 tracks with the Waves Diamond plugs on all the tracks....Next!

I wan't to contribute a hot sixteen bars. I'm down. I record with cool edit pro. But my mixing is real mediocre.

im working with cubase sx and reason 2.5...ive never done anything like this im a little confused as to how this goes down but at the very least i would like to spit a verse on it if its possible.

That's some blast from the past shit, Jugalo. I forgot I started that one thread. Now I remember it was Flossy that I submitted my vocals to. I wonder where he's at if he has that track.

As for doing something like this again, hell yeah! My e-mail is Splurgemasta@aol.com and my AIM is... obviously... Splurgemasta. So if anyone's interested to give it a go for again this time around, either post on the board or hit me by e-mail or AIM. Whether it's a huge contest or just some small side project thing, it'll be nice to see who meshes with who and what everyone comes up with.

I think Abyss was the one who organized the whole thing last time. I sure as hell don't want that job. I can contribute to the beat or preferrably the vocals (8 bars, 16 bars, 32 bars, whatever). My mixing is mediocre also, so someone will have to step up with good mixing skills.

Come one, Come all! If your interested, don't be shy!

-Springfield

Oh yeah, I use Acid Pro 4.0 and Cool Edit Pro.

Ok, now that we have some players in the house let's start submitting some beats. after that we can add some extras to it, effects and what not. We also need to pic a topic for the rhyme and 3 people to spit 16 bars a piece.

How about this.... 8 bar intro, 8 bar hook, 16 bar verse, 8 bar hook 16 bar verse, 16 bar interlude(bridge) and hook, 16 bar verse, 16 bar hook and outro.

any more ideas?

Yo Man When We Gone Get This Started Im Anxious To See How This Gone Turn Out. I Got My Myspace.com Page Up Now So Yall Can Check Out A Couple Of My Songs.
The Address Is Myspace.com/alevy.
All I Need Is 16 Bars A Hook Maybe Even 8 Bars It Doesn't Matter I Just Want To Contribute. Holla Bak

Back