Check this out....."Whateva The Cost"

Not bad at all man. Deep, serious feel to it. I'd say it would match up with some serious and heavy rhymes on it. That guitar lick is the icing on the cake here, and the chopped piece that "answers" the lick is doing a great job gluing it all together and making this a sweet beat.

-Nito

I agree, the guitar lick is nice. Very nice. Maybe some variations in the drum tracks since most of the beat is just loops.

Thanks for the feed, definitely appreciate it.

PK, you’re right it does need more change ups…I didn’t have too much time to get it done…but I will keep that in mind if/when I finalize it.

stray your music is alway tight...

damn i need to get back on it..gotta track to do for a cut call "TX 2 BAMA"..gotta work on it this weekend..

That vocal sample at the very beggining sounds like Bill Cosby! But for real, the main sample you use that runs straight through the whole song sounds real good with that delay effect on it. It carries the song real well.

This beat is pretty good my only thing is it's pretty basic one of those tracks I usually make for custom beats where it's pretty basic then once I know who's gonna be on it I add more stuff like a hook maybe some breaks here and there and alot of times some stuff from the same music I sampled from. It's a good beat though.

Thanks for all the feed everybody.

@ HDHM, it actually took me a while to get my method down, but I feel pretty confident with it now.

@ Jug, good call I made this to a Royce and Em acapella.

Back