Check out my beats! lookin for collabs

audio_leak

hey whatsup everybody, just like to link everyone up to my myspace page

www.myspace.com/redemermc

i have a bunch of new beats i just put up and im looking for interesting emcees, and female vocalists for choruses/hooks to work with.

i make mostly soulful but fast paced, club type beats. with lots of synth and good piano lines, heavy basses. i do work with some samples but usually i create from scratch in FL studio 9.

i have some tracks up with my verses in them but there recorded on my old setup, so the quality isnt as good as it should be, but the music is still good in my opinion!

if you want to get down on a beat, send me a PM or get in contact through this thread for more information.
feel free to add me as a friend too, if you want. haha

have a nice day

I'm uploading a track now to soundclick, I'll link it in a sec and you can lemme know if you want to do some work for my album.

yo, GT not bad dude, i only check the lo-fi version cause my internet is about to die but it was nice. range had a tight verse as well.

got a few beats that are similar to the one you were on already, but id be happy to make something as well though.

any style of beat in particular your after??

Personally, Rock meshed with Rap is my favorite sound. Like, Rap beats with an acoustic or electric guitar are the illest

I have some beats like that but im already using them for a deathmetal/trance/hiphop band im working with at the moment.

hold up ill go through my stack and see if i can record guitar over something.

EDIT: sorry GT, went through about 150 old beats and couldnt find anything that would sound good with heavy guitaring, and i cant record acoustics at the moment, cause i only have an electric guitar so the top strings always sound way to heavy. its okay for rock demos, but it doesnt sit well on top of beats
if you like any other style beats i have let me know and i probably have something i can send you.

also anybody else who wants to collab, post your songs up!!

im from australia, so i really want to find a decent american emcee, so we can have the two different styles bounce off eachother, and hopefully come up with something good.

i'll provide the beat, and we can come up with a topic and write verses from there! anyone interested?

Last edited:
Back