Chapter 13 - In Stores Now!

JERRY JULIANO

icon11.gif
ORDER THE NEVERMORE'S ASYLUM CD NOW

Rashid Hadee brings that classic golden era production, concepts and ill lyrics, while Young Valentine does a combination of both, spitting real-life street lyrics & combining underground hip-hop with rugged drums and dirty-south sensibility.

Featuring all-classic Chapter 13 production with the exception of one track by Analogic and one heater by Gensu Dean, Nevermore's Asylum bangs from start to finish! Let down your windows, open the sunroof and break your neck to Rashid's stellar production on "All Day"... a sure to be classic from the group that brought you "Watchin' My Moves".

icon11.gif
DOWNLOAD THE NEVERMORE'S ASYLUM SAMPLER HERE

Don't forget - if you want to get your Chapter 13 fix as soon as possible, you can always get the MP3 version and instantly download the extended mix that features bonus songs, all new commentary by Rashid Hadee, new beats, remixes & more! Click here for the tracklist and to order.

"Raw beats with raw rhymes as the constant on another bangin' CD" - Rapmullet.com (worlds #1 mixtape review site)

"Buy yourself some sort of neck ointment otherwise you will be in pain afterwards" - Platform8470.com

Chapter 13 - Nevermore's Asylum | Out Now
Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation | Out Now
Fear & Loathing: Riding with DJ Resident | Out Now
Da Instigator 12" (K-Hill, Chapter 13 & Medinah General) | Out Now

www.neblinarecords.com

What up fellas! Thanks for the support for real....

here is what some people are saying about Chapter 13:

"Chapter 13 are straight up hip hop, the good kind... bangin beats and poignant rhymes. " - Muneshine, Toronto, CA

"This is classic!! The production is incredible!" - DJ Alfdawg, 99.3 KISS FM Harrisburg, PA

"Rashid is one of my favorite new producers." - Phonte of Little Brother, Durham NC

"Album is dope..." - Hiphopgame.com

"Chapter 13 delivers beats so Boom-Bap that they would bring a smile to the face of veteran beat makers Diamond D & Showbiz." - www.spitkickers.com

"Raw beats with raw rhymes as the constant on another bangin' CD" - rapmullet.com, NYC

"Chapter 13 brings back that soulful boom-bap from the era when emcees had true skills and vision." - Shareef Hakim, WRFL 88.1 Kentucky

"Chapter 13 are the truth. You can't put them in a underground or commercial box to me. They just make bangin' songs. Period." - Eyekon, CEO of Undersound Music, Baltimore

"Chapter 13 is at the center of the sound that is the modern day definition of freshness in Hip Hop." - Brandon "@Large" Ungarian, Ontario Canada

"2005 is definatly year of the 13!!!" - DJ Pandamonium, London

"Buy yourself some sort of neck ointment otherwise you will be in pain afterwards." - platform8470.com

"Definitely feelin' what I'm hearin'. A solid effort from intro to outro. Dope beats and rhymes, a simple but more than effective approach. Can't lose with that!" Kenn Starr, Halftooth Recording Artist, Maryland

"YO!!! The album is HOT!!! The flow is SUPA and the beats are DOPE as FUGG." - Deloach, Texas

yo

where are you guys from? i have some people in harrisburgh that can show you guys some love. I'm trying to get some album reviews for my Press kit, is it possible for you to connect me with some contact info for the people who gave you guys some reviews? I have an underground cd and if you want i can send you one, and vice versa.

jugalo180 said:
where are you guys from? i have some people in harrisburgh that can show you guys some love. I'm trying to get some album reviews for my Press kit, is it possible for you to connect me with some contact info for the people who gave you guys some reviews? I have an underground cd and if you want i can send you one, and vice versa.

Chapter 13 is from Chicago and Jacksonville, Mississippi... hit me up on PM about everything else, thanks man! Peace

Back