Celly

Noddy301

Young ~N~ ReAdy
Celly here is the half way point to our collab. Let me know if you want me to add a lil more before I send it back to you for the finishing touches. I really wanna do a best of both worlds joint with you though you with the pop and me with the DS...yao ming??? Ps I know the beat is still empty but...when you do the finishes it'll bang...this is just a midterm checkup ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5441092&q=hi

NODDY- U THAT DUDE!!!!

we can do it two ways... i really, really, really dig what you did!!! ay you can add sumthing else if you would like or u can send it as is and i'll finish it up... all it needs in my opinion is some dope-ass heavy (i mean heavy) synth riffs... and i'm even hearing some kind of foreign voice in the background. so just let me know what you wanna do. IT'S ALMOST COMPLETE HOMEBOI!!!

NODDY BEAST i mean NODDY EAST and CELLY collabo!!!

oh and that best of both worlds thing--- not a thing at all!! anytime homeboi :cool:

Haha good lookz. Cell Im gonna send it to so you can finish it up fammo...gimme bout 10 mins MAX

vmock said:
now thats hot right there, remind of Timbaland, i like how that bass comes in

that's quite a compliment- timbo is one of my fav. producers... next to manny fresh!!!

can't take all the credit though- NODDY did his thang on this one too!!

One suggestino Cell...can you make the kick that I put on there deeper or change it to a lower pitch...its not hitting me in my stomach how I like it(No Homo)

yeah no prob... when i get done it will hit like it's supposed to.. yo just curious- what kind of monitors or speakers do you have?? (i kinda a gear slut) :)

Back