can i please have everyones attention

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of bickering going on because people are not receiving enough feedback for their beats, well here it is:

First of all you are not really supposed to link to beats in here, you are supposed to leave the link in the mp3 clinic, so it is a privilege that spinsterwun is allowing this.

Second, you have to gain respect and you do that with the magic words, Please and Thank You.

There are better ways to stress the importance of feedback for your beats, other than basically saying "I’m the best so why are you not telling me that?"
Personally that is whack, because this is not that type of site. I know that most of you cats are members of battle boards but this is a laid back place to learn from others and not to bully and bogard your way around. Give someone a good reason to listen to your music and I promise you will see a difference.

Thank you for your time
Red Cross

Well said Cross. I honestly didn't know that that's what the mp3 mixing clinic was for. I thought anything rap/hip hop related went in here. But now that the word is out, if that's where we need to go then that's where I'm headed.

yo Fieva

Yo Fieva, I think spin is allowing us to post our links here now but, I just wanted to let everyone know that it is a privilege if he is. We were all disappointed a while back when we were told to post our links in the mixing clinic, because too many other styles of music are being posted there, and it is easy to be overlooked.
Yeah, with a little creativity you can guide all of the hip hop / r & b people to your post, but we all felt that it was much easier to post here because you are guaranteed to have the listeners that you want. I haven't been online for a while so i don't know if spin has changed the rules are not, so just keep posting in here.

nope

Ill_Natured said:
this section is only for beats?

this section pertains to everything dealing with the title, but there is a dedicated place to post links to your soundfiles.

I talked to Spin a few months ago about this and he said we can post beats in here again.

I don't think he intended for it to turn into a beat forum, but that's what all these new cats from RM.com think this is.

Is a good idea to fill the MP3 Mixing Clinic up with beats?

Dont you think they should be posted in DJ / Hip-Hop / Rap / Beats

Thank you for posting this thread, jugalo180.

Yes, you are correct. The "powers-that-be" shared with me that the posted songs in this forum actually belong and need to be posted in the MP3 Clinic.

However...... the people that interact in this forum prefer to post their songs into THIS forum.

Since this is what you all want, I will comply with that inferred, implied, insinuated, and said want.

Eventhough, to me, it would seem as if a new individual viewing this forum would think that this forum is only set up to post songs instead of asking questions.

Once again, I will state, that if this is what all of you want, by all means post your songs here.

Peace....

spin ;)

timboZ said:
Is a good idea to fill the MP3 Mixing Clinic up with beats?....Dont you think they should be posted in DJ / Hip-Hop / Rap / Beats

No, the MP3 Clinic is setup for songs.

ALL types of songs.

The MP3 Clinic might be deluged with Hip-Hop/Rap songs, but........

That is what the clinic was consturcted for. [I know.... you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition]

The constructive criticism of ones music. ;)

Well I appreciate it Spin. I think that with all of the genres that exist in the MP3 clinic, it is easy to overlook any specific one (I took the time to browse around in there to see what it was all about). I think that the hip-hop/rap members are best suited to critique the beats/songs that relate to the genre as well as give good advice as to how to make tracks better so I'm glad that we can do that.

Fieva said:
Well I appreciate it Spin. I think that with all of the genres that exist in the MP3 clinic, it is easy to overlook any specific one (I took the time to browse around in there to see what it was all about). I think that the hip-hop/rap members are best suited to critique the beats/songs that relate to the genre as well as give good advice as to how to make tracks better so I'm glad that we can do that.

*Cool*. ;)

I put all my work in the clinic and listen to most of what is posted there.

If you guys post completed songs and not just beats I'd be more than happy to let you know what I think.

I wish A lot more of the hip hoppers that dwell in this part of the forum would show up over there.

bigwillz24 said:
.......I wish A lot more of the hip hoppers that dwell in this part of the forum would show up over there.

See.....bigwillz24, has extended a request and an open handed invitation. :)

spin

bigwillz24 said:
I put all my work in the clinic and listen to most of what is posted there.

If you guys post completed songs and not just beats I'd be more than happy to let you know what I think.

I wish A lot more of the hip hoppers that dwell in this part of the forum would show up over there.

Songs will be comin along with some of those beats on my site....just have to get in the zone and record them :)

Back