Can i get some opinions?

The lyrics are smooth,the drumbeat's bottom could be bought a lil'more but otherwise the song is good!
Nice production.Put a touch of reverb on the vocals.
Now you're gonna' have me walkin' down the street
constantly sayin', "U don't know.UUUU don't know"!
Peace
Mr.Q

Yo, DjMastermind.

The song is FRESH!

The "hook" is definitely TIGHT.

You can't go wrong with that "hook", "U DON'T KNOW..."

But I agree with MISTERQCUE when it comes to adding a little bit more low end to your beats.

Plus, a little bit of scratching on your OUTRO BREAK wouldn't have hurt (IMHO). :)

Other than that, I'm sure you have winner.

Peace...

spin

nah, not feelin that "you dont know" track really wack, i mean shit icant stand that shit, i mean the dude cant sing for shit, god i almost feel like yacking, and it dont go with the beat im sorry for being harsh, i just couldnt stand it.

out.

Thank you

All opinions are appreciated, negative or positive. I'm gonna put the song you don't know available for download so if you liked it feel free to download.....thanks guys

DjM....,

I don't think that you need to bring out the bottom in the kick drum, but I think that you need to add a bassline. Even if its in the back of the kick, you need one. Listening to the kick all by itself is monotonous. You can actually bring that backrgound music (trumpet or whatever it is) part up a little. It's allright where it is, but I think that it would be even better a little higher in the mix. You may also want to double the ad lib vocals by using a delay and panning it on the other side. Right now, you only have adlibs on one side for each rapper. So....

Otherwise, solid production. The vocals are very much under control.

Rev E

Back