Bunch of new tracks

stray411

Got a bunch of new tracks up on my site.
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=55949

“So High” – Upbeat smokers anthem.

“The Day I Met You” – Upbeat, emotional composition.

“Live on 68th St.” and “Long Time Coming” more hot FREE BEATS.

“Lifestyles” – Remix from a beat challenge. We had to flip a wack sample and couldn’t add nothing but drums.

Drop feedback and links.

I dug ALL that shit homie....good work.

Also....Long Time Comin' is great. I can relax to that track and get my mind right, makes me wanna flip some "how could that bitch do me like that....and now I'm settin' for revenge" type shit

beats at my link....check em out

Thanks for the feed.

You got some heat on your page. Checked out “Pimp This”, “On My Level” and “Nightlife”. These all sound composed so props for that. “Nightlife” was probably my favorite of the 3.

Feed is always good man, that's why everytime I hear something, I try to give feedback.

I was only able to hear "So High" and "Live on 68th St." I got an error message on the others, but I like what I hear. Keep it up.

-Springfield

No, not anymore. I had one a few years ago but I couldn't possibly tell you where at. I'm looking at getting one sometime soon (maybe this week) so I can put some finished songs up there for whoever's bored enough to listen. Maybe Sounclick... I notice that's what most people are using nowadays.

The only problem is I have to move all the tracks to a removable storage unit and put them on my laptop to upload on my old 56k connection. I think the hassle is whats kept me from doing it yet. Soon though, soon.

-Springfield

Ouch. Yeah I definitely hear you on the hassle part. I'm dealing with hassle right now and remixing all the tracks I had and then posting them on Soundclick. I have about a little over 100 tracks that will go up there....I think only 71 of them appear there now.

Stray, do you emcee too or just produce? Have you ever sold any of your beats? If so, do you have any links with songs done to your beats? Just curious... totally diggin' all the stuff of yours that I've heard.

-Springfield

nice my friend

as usual stray, you bring the heat. if i ever get a major deal, i'll be sure to keep your number in the roledex. your drum patterns are wicked, especially in that "never" beat, and i can't believe it's free :eek:

Really appreciate the feed everybody. Jug, I hit your guestbook. Ill, I got your thread. Nick, I'll answer next post.

the day i met you - i like the tone this one has... it's nice... those kicks really set it off... yea this is dope, man... props again...

Back