BSP:Promotion...

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
just passing some info I found...

Any serious artists out there looking for an affordable yet effective avenue of promotion I have a deal on 2 sided full color flyer printing sized at 2.75 x 4.25 which are a pretty good size piece of promotional material and are more likely to be put into a pocket rather than ending up on the ground. Moving along I am looking for an artist or group to split the project with for either 5000 or 10,000 flyers a piece so we can expand our range of promotion in other areas besides our own. Im looking to do this as soon as humanly possible and this is not an ongoing thing. The pricing for this deal is as follows

5000-2.75 x 4.25 flyers for only $53.00 and that is with shipping included
or 10,000 2.75 x 4.25 flyers for only $80.00 and also includes shipping in the price
You will receive the flyers in 5-7 days of placing the order or for a 3-5 day turnaround add $10
If need be I can also design your flyer side for only $25 or you can send your own.
I will double the order on my end for whatever you decide to order so you will definately get what you pay for and more. No bs involved I am looking to move forward with this as soon as possible to promote my new release. If interested in taking part in this campaign than by all means send an email to Imdmixtape@gmail.com and you can make a payment via Paypal at Imusicdesign1@gmail.com
In your email be sure to provde the following:
Name:
Address where someone can sign for the package:
Phone:
Email for shipping/tracking info:

If you need a flyer design be sure to include any photos and text or you can email your design. Be sure to send the following formats in case any editing needs to be done: PSD, EPS, and 1 high resolution JPEG and remember the size is 2.75 x 4.25 with the bleed space it should be 3 x 4.5 or 1/4" in diameter around the design and also be sure to flatten the images. Once again this is a very good deal and only the serious need apply, please do not waste my time with any senseless skepticism, Im not into ripping people off I am a legitimate business owner with good ethics and morals bottom line.

Back