Bs Updates

Mindset

Not really updates since I'm still working on the same projects, just a couple samples of what we doing.

Video of us in Studio G goofing off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flg5O-NABis

A couple trax we working on, none are finished none are mixed down...

Weather Man & Lt.Mac

Weather Man/Rillo/Mac - 3 song mix

Big Rillo & Adrian

Nice stuff...

All of them sound great.. and I bet will sound even better when your mix is done... I like the last one the best... Reminds me of Dead Prez.... Digging the vocals... Has a Mary J. feel to it...

Good job

Nice stuff Mindset............

Good pics too! Studio bugout sessions are always a good time, especially when you just completed a banger. The studio is where some of the best crack (not the drug) sessions take place............

Got something else 4 yall.....

Lt. Mac is on suspension & being investigated for breach of contract. This fool is a hot head, and doesn't tend to listen to anybody, and will be sad if he ends up like Iceberg and get kicked off a label though he has mad talent.

First sign was at a show a few weeks ago, Lt. Mac wouldn't listen to any of the label staff that was there to make sure shit don't go wrong etc. Mac thinks of himself more than a songwriter/performing artist, and he's not. Then on his production of his new album Mac To The World, there's a couple trax on there that needs work, and in this business it's hard, so top notch material, song lyrics, production etc are needed, but he insists that the original pre-production tracks are more than adequate, and so that argument arises where I say some things need to change, while he says leave it as it is. He received 2 point reductions, after a string of good faith in which Mindset gave him a good raise in the months of signing. This all happening in the last month.
It's like he gets a singer in there that sucks, and he likes her and thinks she's good (putting pussy in the mix with business), and trys to tell me he wants that particular female on there, and it'll sound horrible.

At another show, the day right before the show, he JUST met this 1 dancer, which she started dancing that day before the show, a little quick thing, and I denied them performing with us at the show, mainly because these dancers know nothing of the material, have not rehearsed, etc etc, I told them that if they want to dance, wait till the next show, to be better prepared. & Lt. Mac seemed to not understand that, so this is when he got slapped with a suspension (unfortunatly more like a vacation to him) & reductions. I ain't going to have some dancers on stage just dancing away, when I could have many of those standing in the crowd.

He needs to play his position and just do what needs to be done.
Lesson for the future peoples.

Back