brand new beat made just for you

Hi DesertEase,

It's been a while since I dropped in here too. :) Thanks for posting a short snippet so we 56K users can join in the fun. :cool:

I like it - it's a headnodder. The synth phrase builds the tension; it reminds me of a 60s spy film, like John Barry's work for The Ipcress File.

Two points: a bit too much reverb? Maybe split one of the synth notes into two every four bars to add a little funk? :D

Keep up the good work.

THat melody is HARD...man I wish you had a hard azz kick in that joint ...thats the only thing missing imo

on my speakers the kicks are exploding thas prolly y i should use my monitors instead of the other ones. thanx for the feed

I think its also the kick selection itself D...I think "Game" or well mixed 808 would crush this joint...then again a 808 might fight with you r bassline, unless you play it in the same key as the bass...by the way the bassline is NODDIKERZ!

Yeah D-ease..................

Just a little tapering up with the drums.........

But like mentioned, DEFINITELY A HEAD KNODDAH.........

You polish that up, it can go places!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Das dat ill melody, drums need some work tho man, just teh kicks, reminded me of italian music for osme reason.

yo explain wut u mean by the clap needs to be stronger? u mean louder? longer? layered wit another clap? layered wit itself wit a delay?

Once you get this beat sorted it's going to be dope!
I loved your beat, but i would add some other things to make this beat really phat.

You need to add some string stabs to this beat to lift this tune, then its going to be a real head nodder.
I dont think you would have any trouble selling this beat becouse it's hot, but you need certain things sortign before it's hot.
Also get rid of that dam reverb as its killing the beat :-( Reverb is placed lightly on strings to give them warmth

The kicks are weak and you need them to thump, the bass is ok, but it's too loud.
The clap is weak and you need a better one, you also need to invest in some monitors.

I have some samples you can have to make your beats sound slammin.
hit me up at boogiemaster@blueyonder.co.uk and i will be happy to supply you with some dope samples for free.

I hate this shit when nobody gives samples away? i'd rather help a producer out:D

peace

i got monitors but they at the other lab and i made this hear at home but yea i'll deff take some samples if you willing to share i don't have any samples in this beat it took me forever to stop messin up the keys for that melody i think it took me about 6 tries before i got it right, but i'mma work on this some more and hit ya'll back up cuz i made this in about 35 min. and didn't really focus on the drum section much.

Once you get this beat sorted it's going to be dope!
I loved your beat, but i would add some other things to make this beat really phat.

You need to add some string stabs to this beat to lift this tune, then its going to be a real head nodder.
I dont think you would have any trouble selling this beat becouse it's hot, but you need certain things sortign before it's hot.
Also get rid of that dam reverb as its killing the beat :-( Reverb is placed lightly on strings to give them warmth

The kicks are weak and you need them to thump, the bass is ok, but it's too loud.
The clap is weak and you need a better one, you also need to invest in some monitors.

I have some samples you can have to make your beats sound slammin.
hit me up at boogiemaster@blueyonder.co.uk and i will be happy to supply you with some dope samples for free.

I hate this shit when nobody gives samples away? i'd rather help a producer out:D

peace

I really like this guy!!! Cant wait to hear the final D!

Back