brand new beat made just for you

i'm feelin the hats but i think they may be a lil too loud i will take a listen tomorrow when i haven't heard it for a while and see if anything pops out at me which in this case prolly will be the hats. thanks for the luv noddy glad ya'll are feelin the track and boogie thanks for the support my e-mail is bizzy1019@aol.com u can send me all the samples u want and i can host em up on my site for peeps here to download if thats cool

Anyone know where i can upload some samples packs? The sample packs are zipped and are 300 meg zipped and 560 meg unzipped:eek:

So if anyone can tell me where i can upload these samples without anyone haveing to wait becouse of download limits i will be happy to upload them:D

Anyone can download these:D

Ps, these are hip hop producer kits and there are 30 productions kits from differnt artists

wrd wrd but there is mad people missin lately. where the hell is mental at yo i ain't seen him since last year up in here?

No Bull thats my man a hunnet grand...he'z been busy workin or what not though....and hurry up and get to a THOUSAND post lol...its lonely at the top

That melody is mafia for real.

Add:
Shakers
Some snares
Some strings and probably some violins

Remove:
Claps around 1:35 (but the original claps you're using before that one part are fine)
Hats (take them out totally and then use the new ones sparingly).

Other things:
Throw just a little reverb on that melody to give it just a pinch of depth.

(I didn't hear the bass at all BUT that's because I was listening on my laptop speakers) I can critique just about everything but bass on those.

The mix itself could be tightened up a little bit but it's not too bad.

Fiev

Back