Brain about to explode.

Mindset

WELL, I haven't been on here much of anything lately. Been posted another project to my board of many projects. This one kills me. Currently I'm working with CP Tha Great, an artist with StickyReckordz/AudioAdditcz
They doing it nice down here. Got a big ass house in Hollywood w/ a top notch studio. They just finished filming Down Ass Chick music video. Pretty decent for a $60K video. We officially having Lt. Mac, Big Boy, Big Rillo & CP onto 2 singles and will possibly start filming in December if not, January. Check his video out @ www.myspace.com/cpthagreat
dude who films in case one of yall would be interested in a music video.
http://www.myspace.com/brianvilim

It's not much work on paper, but the rest of the shit that comes along with it.

So anyways, I'mma go run through these threads and play catch up lol.

Maybe I'm a hater, but that dude is wack to me. CP ain't that great... His flow is weak, and his content is the same as everyone else in the commercial scene...

Not impressed by him at all. The video was done VERY well, though.

But keep making your moves, fam. Do you.

Maybe I'm a hater, but that dude is wack to me. CP ain't that great... His flow is weak, and his content is the same as everyone else in the commercial scene...

Not impressed by him at all. The video was done VERY well, though.

But keep making your moves, fam. Do you.

Yeah I thought so too lol. Weather Man thinks he good :rolleyes: I'm looking at it more in a business standpoint currently. Another list in the credits.

His partna/manager is off the chain though. That dude is lyrically talented.

WELL, I haven't been on here much of anything lately. Been posted another project to my board of many projects. This one kills me. Currently I'm working with CP Tha Great, an artist with StickyReckordz/AudioAdditcz
They doing it nice down here. Got a big ass house in Hollywood w/ a top notch studio. They just finished filming Down Ass Chick music video. Pretty decent for a $60K video. We officially having Lt. Mac, Big Boy, Big Rillo & CP onto 2 singles and will possibly start filming in December if not, January. Check his video out @ www.myspace.com/cpthagreat
dude who films in case one of yall would be interested in a music video.
http://www.myspace.com/brianvilim

It's not much work on paper, but the rest of the shit that comes along with it.

So anyways, I'mma go run through these threads and play catch up lol.

Mindset, I don't know you personally, but you my man.......
I hope things open up for you BIG TIME, 'cause you have helped me and a whole flock of others...........I respect that and can only anticipate BIG THINGS from you homie!

wrd me too everytime i think about makin moves in this industry i always ask myself wut would mindset do? and then i always be thinkin wut do i gotta do to get to mindsets level

all you have to do really get your name out there. Or actually, be at a place where your surrounded by industry people, and get your name out there too. You start being regulars with these cats every day, or hell, just jump on the business with em. It's like a train, once you hit destination, it's gonna go for the next. I got my peoples on the street daily. But then sometimes we forget the other things too. Or have no time to do it. You meet people who can offer something to you. It really is who you know. Who I know tomorrow might get me airplay in Atlanta, or have me playing golf with a billionaire, you know? 1 step at a time is all I'm doing. Or I should be doing, cause juggling between these projects I need to find time for my wife & kids lol. I want it man, if you want it, you can have it, just take it. I by no means am doing it big yet. Still a somewhat small indie label that's trying to do it like the next.

Back