Bounce

E-Pierce

Does Any One Know How To Make Bounce Music?.... Some help need i dont really know where to start i have been working and listening to bounce music for days and searching the internet trying to find soem information and i cant seem to find out where to start...or what to do?

i say the simplest way to begin learning is to duplicate a simple bounce track... take note of how the percussion is programmed and copy it. what kind of software do you use??? maybe i can send you a bounce track (a simple one of course) and you can have a visual of how it can be done. hope this helps some :D also check out this link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounce_music

oh.... Welcome to the site !!! stick around... these guys on here have a lot of good info to share

Thanks i would def love to see a bounce file i use logic pro 7.... reason 3.....and i can use protools....but i dont have a copy of protools....but i can get somewhere where i can see protools files if i need to...thanks man i had already checked out Winikipedia gave me a little insight but not to much thanks Awhole buch..

Back