BKNOT & BASS-N-BALLS... RM1X beat...

LAZI

What up ya'll? Just had a RM1X beat and wanted to let ya'll peep it on the machine. It's just a 24 bar loop cuz I stopped when I saw I was about to start some having polophony issues. I didn't get my drums banging hard like I wanted but they tracked pretty good so i'm cool. Anyway the beat is simple as hell with a gang of layers... This would be dope to run a vocal sample over and the hook is just right for some crunk shit. Dirty south chant shit.... WHUT, WHUT, WHUT..... Get at LIL JON for 10G's???? LOL.... I might have to do something to it..... They ain't ready....

If ya'll drop to it or remix or whatever I wanna peep it... If ya'll want me to fuck with something on the same tip then post up.

Peace...

Attachments

• rm1x.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 33
This just in:

THAT SHIT IS SICK!!!

I wanna spit to it!!!! And I don't even rhyme like that. Yo, holla at me and let me know what's really good with this track.

One
BNB

that was real tight..i gotta long way to go to get my beats sounding like that...

Im not sure if the WAV is too loud or what but the version Im listening to have a very high low end; too high. I hear the instrumentation and Im feeling it none the less. What kinda sequencer you use? Any samples from a sample CD? nice work, 1ne

Yuh you can make it download...

I think it might be bass heavy but shouldn't bee too much...

Preciate the feedback ya'll... I do tracks like this all day everyday but never post em up. I guess i'll maybe run a few of em in the next few weaks since that's what page i'm on right now anyway.

I did the whole thing on the RM1X. All the sounds... Off top the sounds in the RM1X are kinda hard but the overall box got enought tweaks to flip almost anything cept for a good acoustic anything. The sequence is just sick as hell... My favorite sequncer to use to date... It has the hands on of hardware but the options are laid like more like software. Dope box...

Back