BillyBo UPDATE

BillyBo

since a few have been asking me in emails and myspace "where have you been?" i figured i'd treat you all to an important update.

- i'm not dead or injured. but i do have a chest cold.

- i am one month into my IT Tech job. it's great.

- Finals are this week for the summer semester, and then i'm done with my degree (associates, CIS Support Services).

- After this week i'll have more time to work on my next album, tentatively titled "A Little Piece Of Home". I'm ONE whole track deep on it right now, haha. but i've got at least 4 more that are written and produced, just gotta find time to lay down the vocals. I'll be revealing some tracks in the next few weeks/months before the album is finished so be sure to stay tuned to www.myspace.com/billybomusic for that. i'm really impressing myself with the new tracks, so hopefully ya'll will be intrigued enough to support.

- I'm also still putting together a compilation album with my man from Chicago who goes by Johnny Bishop. www.myspace.com/johnnybishopmusic to hear what he does. Hit him up if you like his style. This compilation will feature tracks with me, Change, CAS METAH, Mellow Drum Addict, and plenty more. Not sure of a finish date yet, it keeps getting pushed back, but keeps getting better at the same time, so look our for that. It will be called "The Truth Project" or something close to that.

- and on top of that, you know i'm still doing shows in the South-Eastern region of PA. so if you're around Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, or Gettysburg, make sure you check myspace for show dates. got one tonight in the projects of Harrisburg (south 13th street)... pray for me, i don't have a vest and i'm white, lol.

that's all folks. i'm still here. just don't post as much.

peace and blessings.

Nice to know you are doin well fam..will be keepin a ear to the streets on you and your projects..keep making good music...and you know how to reach me if you need anything..stay up

yeah, AP's a cool dude. i've worked with him on several songs and we've always thrown around a collab idea for an EP (he'd be Soul Illoquent and i'd be Joe Kingly). you know how big ideas are sometimes... they just never happen.

i forget his myspace... check mine for a link. he's in my top group.

Nice, but Im MAD why did you delete the other song with AP on it?? I used to crank that joint EVERY morning...the hook was BANANAZ! please reup it for the Noddy BOI..:D

if you only bought the cd you could hear that track AND the one with Change - which may not stay long if i get those other tracks recorded and mixed soon. ;)

Ay keep at it man, I do the same thing you do lol. It's hard juggling work w/ well, more work...

this is a nice song right here...thought maybe he should have come in slow..then speed up but it still worked..nice song ..2nd verse is the truth...nice!!!!!! I would had Michelle sing the hook..that just me...

real nice...:D

Back