Bigwillz24 vs. RafagasMusic vs. Killa Trakz

Who won?

• Total voters
if you woulda said it maybe you could have the vote? nah i'm just playin thas not y i voted for him, i'm a sucka for keys and he played em nicely and i was feelin all the beats it was a tuff decision but i called it straight down the middle like a good judge would do :D

My fault... That's just what came out last night while listening to the tracks.

I honestlt thought u was going to start the thread not me. If it makes you feel better I'd vote for u if i wasn't in the contest.

Give it some time playa pimps most of them views are from non members and they can't vote they just window shoppin to see if they want in on the bbs votes will pick up tomorrow when the members come through

Big W, I'm at work and I can't peep yours, I keep getting an error msg. But I like what I heard from the other two. I guess I will vote when I get home and get to listen to yours.
Damn Killah you scaring M'Fo's worst than Puffy's "Vote or DIE"-------> "VOTE BITCHEZ".......... :) :)

All three of them sound nice. Willz I'm gonna have to hear more of your music. Rafagas...I think that one is the best I've heard from you. KT you know what's up.

Gotta go with Big Willz.

Melody became a bit repetitious midway through, but overall, it was my favorite.

I like Killa's next best. A bit more on the hype tip.

Didn't really feel the last one too much. Just not to my liking.

this was a hard pick...but i gotta go with BigWillz on this one..the beats is a banger for a storyline song...just nice..

Rafa - I like the feel of your tracks also..i can hear a nice story being told on this beat...

Killa - it was still hot..just not something I could hear a story being told like the other too..but its still a good fiya beat..

Killah_Trakz said:
maybe i need to spit over the beat too see it direction.
you know its funny you say that..because truth is...thats the truth..:D

I remeber posting my "Its a Party" beat (the song is on my site by the way)and no one was feelin it..until I put the artists vocals on it..and they heard and got to listen to it..and understood what direction we were shooting for..man those were the days when i didnt know nothing..I listen to all the old stuff i recorded and made..and be like damn wish I still had the masters to fix this and that..:D ol well..we live and learn.. :cool:

I'm the lone Raf voter so far LOL

But I tell you what probably is not fair. It depends on what type of day I listen to each track. On my way home from work, I probably will be feeling Killahs Joint, because Iwould be more amped and glad to be off. But the laid back mood that I am in right now, I am feeling Raff's joint!
Then again, as y'all know, I am RnB to heart. So I am being a bit biased!!!! Good job to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Will, I heard a snippet of joint before my pc froze again, so I imagine I would love it based on what others are saying!

Back