Bigwillz24 vs. RafagasMusic vs. Killa Trakz

Who won?

• Total voters
I'll give it to BigWillz... Your beat could def have been better but it's the tops out of the three IMO.

Maybe next time we should add a stipulation like..

"best crunk beat" best laid back beat or something like that... I'm glad you all enjoyed it. To be honest yesterday I was feeling Killa traks beat WAY MORE THAN MINE... This morning I was feeling Rafs WAY MORE THAN MINE. So I have to go with Trump on this one it might be a little unfair.

Ouch. This ones hard on the brain to choose. Due to the insane different styles.

KT I would have picked your beat, but it needs a little work, I can't explain what I mean, because it's easier to show. But, in my opinion that shit is DOPE, if it was tweaked right.

Raf. Incredible melody, laid back, loved the hi-hats, mellow, very interesting.

Will......... :eek: Need I say more? That shit is FYRE!

But, now that I have time to listen to them more than once, and peep them all. I'm going to vote KT, because it has SO much potential, and I loved the way it hit my ears. Raf's was a little to mellow for me, but still hot as hell. and as for Will, DIGGIN it.. but KT's was hittin my ears and makin' my hairs dance homey

So, as it goes, KT, hands down.

--Re-Lapse

thats whats up, like i said im trying to get down the basics of this tool of software and fieva is helping me obtain instruments. Once i get those you know its game over.

:D thanks or the feed trumps i really appreciate it i didnt feel my beat, compared to the others was bad enough to not get one vote so thanks dude..but um i think after all of this im gonna def. start doing acapella remixes so that everyone can unsderstand the direction, mood, emotion im going for..i love all of you guys you people def. made me a better producer.. :D

RafagasMusic said:
:D thanks or the feed trumps i really appreciate it i didnt feel my beat, compared to the others was bad enough to not get one vote so thanks dude..but um i think after all of this im gonna def. start doing acapella remixes so that everyone can unsderstand the direction, mood, emotion im going for..i love all of you guys you people def. made me a better producer.. :D

Well ummm...............
That's what it is all about, giving "Honest Feed" and accepting criticism constructively........I think you are headed in the right direction! You gotta realize that this forum, for the most part, is full of hiphop heads. That instr you made caught my ear, because like I said I am a Ballad/Gospel singer with Hiphop in my blood. It's not really which beat is "better", but it's more like which style do you prefer. Unless, of course, the quality and choice of instr are just cheesy!
But keep banging and stick around and be of some assistance to those coming up! :cool:

Willz got me with them keys... love the piano melodies
Rafagas, however, had a good beat going too... i liked it

Killas wasnt really my style, it sounded sampled...
but it was still poppin so props to everyone :)

haha man, i woulda loved to make a beat from scratch without that kit...it was pretty limiting. we'll have to do this again....
haha

man let me just say that . . in the words of tech nine - im on a jellysickle right now!!!

listenin to yallz tracks make me wanna sell my fugggin keyboard and just pocket the money!!!!

now - i went wit Rafagas this time - but i swear to god it was a hard decision - all three joints are bangaz wit completely dif. vibes - hell i could spit on each one have a demo sewed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafa - that joint is sooo . . . different . . . i snatched my attention like a chain!

yall maaphuckaz got skittllz on teh beatz!!!

gullyjewelz said:
man let me just say that . . in the words of tech nine - im on a jellysickle right now!!!

listenin to yallz tracks make me wanna sell my fugggin keyboard and just pocket the money!!!!

now - i went wit Rafagas this time - but i swear to god it was a hard decision - all three joints are bangaz wit completely dif. vibes - hell i could spit on each one have a demo sewed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafa - that joint is sooo . . . different . . . i snatched my attention like a chain!

yall maaphuckaz got skittllz on teh beatz!!!
GULLY i'll let you spit on it no charge dude i really really dig your stylo get at me! or w.e beat you want I NEED A SPITTER..

Peace

I would have to say KT all day man, honestly it does have plenty potential and its just a beat that makes you want to come correct or dont come at all. Sounds very G-Unit also, so maybe you can pitch it too them.

Fieva said:
Those are a dime a dozen these days man....a swallower is rare :D
ROFLMAO :D :D :D You'd be surprised what could happen up here in D.C for a weekend, brings up memories....

Back