The Big Collab Round 2: Sign-ups

Abyyss

that's life
A while ago (as you older members will probably remember) we had a big forum collaboration.

It went pretty well, despite only one of the teams managing to finish - the other two fell apart towards near completion, which was a shame.

However, we did end up with a really hot track from jug, cha and hi.

Anyway, we're going to start another round of collaborations off.

The specifics are still being decided upon, but if you're interested then post here.

i'm down like james brown

i just don't want shit to fall apart like the last few did...it's not anyone's fault really, i just want to see this one completed and get some more life in this board... Peace

Kevlar

I"M RELAPSING

Yeah alot of the fall out came from me when i was transitioning from the states to the UK on that last collab.

I still got the track but i need your new vocals, Abyss

You need to get at me too, so maybe you can come down here to the studio and get up on some ish....

I'm dizzownn..........Holla at the Floss Boss

"I'm Grindinnnn/Scraping Gold of Ya Teeth for Incominnnnn"
That Texas Fella
sugtaty@aol.com

well i was really refering to

the latest one before the one we are doing now...we had two teams some had like 5 cat's some had like 3 and i mean nothing every came of it..no more talk nothing.. atleast ya'll still remeber your's . LoL Peace

Kevlar

Re: I"M RELAPSING

flossyboy said:
Yeah alot of the fall out came from me when i was transitioning from the states to the UK on that last collab.

I still got the track but i need your new vocals, Abyss

You need to get at me too, so maybe you can come down here to the studio and get up on some ish....

I'm dizzownn..........Holla at the Floss Boss

"I'm Grindinnnn/Scraping Gold of Ya Teeth for Incominnnnn"
That Texas Fella
sugtaty@aol.com

I think I still have the vocals somewhere, if not I'll re-record them so we can get it finished off.

I'll get at you a bit later, but just so you know I will.

I'm pretty pleased with the feedback we've got so far, this should be real nice.

aight we'll run this till feb 1st

and then we will decide on teams,time limit, rules, etc

So far we got 8 we can either do three teams of three or 4
depending on who else sign's up..

Abyyss
Kevlar
Bknot
Flossy
change
thirst
moroccog
questien

Re: Count me in

moroccog said:
I would be willing to jump on it. Hit me up when you got the beat

The idea is that within your group (no idea how big it'll be) between yourselves you come up with the beat, lyrics and vocals - it's up to you to decide how to go about it.

Last edited:
Sounds cool but...

Lyrics and vocals no problem, but I wont be able to come with an original beat. Throw me in a group with a beatmaker!!! If you want to hear some of my stuff... PM me your email

We need one producer per group IMO, and a few Emcee's...

Where's Lazi? We have Bknot1, and he does some dope beats... we need a couple more producers.

okay

i haven't dicussed this anymore with abyyss yet but normally when we set up these collab's one will do drum beat, one with melody,one with bassline etc etc. But there are always exceptions to the rule. Like moroccog if you have no means to make a drum beat etc you can get one of your teammates to handle it for you,but you will have to make up in another aspect like a hook or something along those lines. In other words we will not put the teams together where they don't have someone qualified to produce the beats. We will make this thing fair and fun for everyone who wants to be involved. I hope this helps so of the questions.. Peace

Kevlar

Put me Down as a Producer

Yeah put me down as a producer in one group, but on the flip side.....because we don't have rules set right now...I would like to be an artist in another group if that's gravy...if not then I'll just be a producer in one group.

"Quotes and Questions/Lies and Confessions/N*ggas is Wrestlin/Wit bein' Fake or Geniune"
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Or you could be both in one.

To be honest as long as everyone in the group has done something, no matter how small or big, you can sort it out how you like.

And I was hoping to do a bit more in the way of production this time.

So gravy from up here too. :cool:

I have another emcee to add to the roster. His name is Champ Paine and it doesnt matter wether we are on the same team so mix it up however.

Back