Beat Tournament Round Two

what all can we add outside of the sample..... i.e bass complimenting instruments etc?

if you guys wnat amore traditional sample i guess i can provide that, but yeah add bass drums anythin u want.

wow thats a crazy track to sample from it's gonna be nice to see what peeps can come up with using this should be a good battle for round 2 victories

Venom said:
Lol sampling is killin me. I hate it... uhg. D.Ease i think you got me on this one. :cool:
NuUHHH!!! NO brother of mine EVER QUITZ!!! You better put something out, even if its the friggen sample itself. ...got nothing but love for ya V

Absolutley not, it was in the orginal rules

Round Two
Four people free for all in sample battle, i will provide the sample, and you can do whatver you want with it as long as its recongnizable. The two with the most votes after 4 days will win.

lol, i wouldnt change the rules, 1vs1 is kinda unfair, so 4 ppl free for all, unles ysou gusy wann do 1vs1, its up2 u guys.

True, True...I like it that way marg...I mean it really doesnt matter. I was just a lil unsure...

i thought the rules were 1 on 1 and then there was a third round between the 2 for the championship in a remix battle wit the vocals provided, thats wut i remember reading unless it changed before we started, if it's free for all y u got us in brackets again?

DesertEase said:
i thought the rules were 1 on 1 and then there was a third round between the 2 for the championship in a remix battle wit the vocals provided, thats wut i remember reading unless it changed before we started, if it's free for all y u got us in brackets again?
Thats what I was saying :confused:

DesertEase said:

nah man, if u check teh original rules on teh firt sthrea dits there, i just kept the brackets to show the ones that adavnced, w/e u guys can make it 1vs1 i dun care.

Back