A beat page I slapped together...

LAZI

Gang of beats... Ya'll know the drill.... Yup...

LAZI BEATS PAGE

p.s..... Ya boy done come up with a damn master plan just over a week ago. Some global type shit on the real....;)

Now all I need is the sckrilla...
:(

nice site..u did that..i will listen to the music tomorrow..cant listen at work ..peace

Yeah, I like that animation alot. Can't peep any of the audio right now, but the site looks real good.

Stray

Precizte ya'll peeping.... If ya'll got a site I wanna check it out.

I was just sitting around with some free time so I just up and did something real quick. And this doesn't have nothing to do with the "master plan" (supposed to hear a gong when you read "master plan").... That animation was just something I cooked up real quick. It's not even my real business title... Just that LAZI is my internet name of preference so I figured what the hell... Was bored and felt like having something to point folks to that's all me.

Probably put some new lab pics up in in a second to... Yadda....

I'm working on a real business site that I can connect to yusufmalik.com but trying to make that shit more than just a couple pages with blinking pics. Abyyss hit the nail on the head with those suggestions about http://yusufmalik.com but I still need lots of original thining to give the viewer something to really gawk at while I pick those pokects. Plus I can't decide if I should implement my my "master plan" now or just stick with the original plans until I can jump off the "master plan" to the fullest.

Almost all those tracks up there are from last year sometime cept for the few in the "some more" area.

Yo BKNOT I ain't forgot about ya cuz... I'm drop a PM...

Yup...

Back