Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Ease

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • vmock

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Fieva

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Went wit Desert on this one...Drums we're f**k'in ridiculous!! Hot joint right there....

Had to go with V mock the Genius on this one! I must admit however you guys made it tough. Fiev came in close second, his beat was very complex yet very onpoint, but Vmocks is more versatile, you can hear Weezy baby OR Christina Milian on that one. Desert Ease ALMOST had me with those HARD ass drums and then the melody came in and killed it...Its like drumline meats Quincy Jones and thats not a good mix. Phee Phee's beat was sick also but thats a beat MADE SPECIFICALLY for vocals rather than a battle beat ya feel meh? The beat was hot tho.......u guys made me proud, I wouldve kicked all of yallz asses tho :D ~Noddy

LMAO, i cant view anyone one of em...
Those links dun work for me, not sure why...
But i AM sure ya'll Knocked em out wit them beats...

Noddys gettin a lil cocky though duncha think?
Gotta love em. :D

PZ!

I am probably being bias, but I went with Vmock.......All y'all did your thing, but I started making up lyrics to Mocks Joint!:cool:

Had to go with V mock the Genius on this one! I must admit however you guys made it tough. Fiev came in close second, his beat was very complex yet very onpoint, but Vmocks is more versatile, you can hear Weezy baby OR Christina Milian on that one. Desert Ease ALMOST had me with those HARD ass drums and then the melody came in and killed it...Its like drumline meats Quincy Jones and thats not a good mix. Phee Phee's beat was sick also but thats a beat MADE SPECIFICALLY for vocals rather than a battle beat ya feel meh? The beat was hot tho.......u guys made me proud, I wouldve kicked all of yallz asses tho :D ~Noddy

Ya what he said. Gr8 beats all.

Back