Aye i got my girl to spit yall hahahaha

I got an idea for a track I want your wife on KT. Should be a real banger....got the idea for the beat in my head just now...might have to get working on the layout in the a.m. Should be straight gangsta with the southern tip. I'll make it after I edit that Move beat.

...drenched in homework tonight and asleep mentally, but that track sounds nice in my head (just gotta recreate it).

damn y is this the first time i'm seein this post????? yo killah ya girl is sick wit the flow keep writin for her and make sure she bring that heat that she do .....3.00 for a cd is terrible at least make it a 12 track album and sell it for 7-10.00 i'll even help u sell the joint if u want fam. i'll hit u up wit some beats too if u need em free of charge just so i can get a copy of it cuz honestly i was feelin her more than most of the female emcees out there today. she soundin like she don't play games so lemme know the deal fammo

Killah_Trakz said:
aight check it, so i decided we gonna drop a 4-6 song ep, and was gonna do cd's and sell it. Would you gus think a copy for like 3.00 would be too much?

And if you wanna take part also shoot some tracks over so it can be a fam jumpoff.

I say do a 10 song EP to showcase everyones talent..each of you have solo's with each doing collabo's with each other and the rest with all ya'll on the track (should be 3 if my math is right in my head) then give away copies or hustle them for $5 to get a little fanbase..

think of a hot group name..and make some noise..and you know Im always done to supply tracks to the HR.com fam..

well thats my take on it... :D

thats support, so ill come up with a game plan and as far as the full lp i think i'll pass on that for the moment due to the timing and my lp and all that blazay stuff.

So maybe a 6 songer of dope joints, but pure premium scrunchface material and some rap n singing collabo's and ill do a quick mix and call it a wrap. Ohhh she goes by MizzFit or gotta work the spelling out cause she's a one of them in real life lol hope she doesnt read this. But here's goes so saturday or sunday ill continue with the post and yall know how I grind man, no time for procrastinators.

So hit me on the aim, the email, the pm, whatever.

bknot1 said:
still she did a hellva job even tho you wrote it...have the stuff in the industry ig ghost written and produced anyway now...

you def..got a nice home team to do some major damage..imma see if I can hind this other husband and wife duo..i got their link somewhere they are nice also..

keep doin it big...
Husband and wife duos are sweet. I also put the wife in front of a mic and she's been full of suprises - all good, mind you. It's also the best way for me to get female vocal talent in my music without the wife getting jealous :p

She sounds great Killah_Trakz, keep it up.

Fieva said:
Damn she soundin' like the gangsta version of Trina. I'm diggin' that hard mayne. Might have to borrow ya'll for a couple of tracks if ya'll wanna spit like that.

Ha! I was thinkin the same thing. But, I don't like ta label and say, "Oh you sound like." But, she do got that gangsta sound going... :D

Back