Ashanti.....................

A Nubian Princess?

I take offense to that
A person so not in love with their appearance as well as the sound of her own voice is not royalty or even to be considered a thrower of rose pedals at royaltys feet.

When you call recycled trash like Ashanti a princess you disrespect real women like my mother that are QUEENS.

I cant possibly see how frolicking around a stage with a tutu on and being coated in a ton of baby oil makes you a princess.
Plus how come nobody called Irv out on using that beat which is like SOOOO recycled matter of fact its the Surface sample that Nas used on Lifes a B*tch

TRASH in TRASH OUT

Peace

Like illacov said: "Trash in Trash out..."

Anybody who saw the Roy Jones, Jr. heavyweight fight against John Ruiz knows that Ashanti can't sing. I never heard the Star-Spangled Banner so fucked up in my life (even Maurice Cheeks sang it better when he helped that little girl finish the song). I'm gonna dig for the videotape & upload it this weekend.

I'm saying - maybe she can carry a tune, but so can I so that definately isn't saying much.

diendolo

Nope. I already gots me a dime...

Besides, how many shorties in the 'hood (or elsewhere) can she really fuck with?

Hmmmm...

>>>I lent that video to a friend, when I get it back in a couple days, i'll still post that farce she was calling singing. If I was only reasonably cute, I'd sell more records than that bitch ever dreamed of selling - my worst day blowing makes what she does sound like straight ass...

diendolo

You got it all twisted...............Playa
I never said Ashanti had pipes, I just complimented her on her appearance. (Which I think she looks hot!!!!!!!) <-----I'm entitled to that ain't I?
And my definition of a Nubian Princess must be different than yours I guess. I consider all of my beautiful Black Women Queens and princesses. Why would you take offense to that? I'm sure she would also consider her mom a Nubian Queen. My sistas need support not haters like you knocking them. Do the Damn thing Ashanti!!!!!!!!!
PS Janet Jackson couldn't sing either, but she did the damn thang!!!!!!Revealed a lil somthing too....
STOP HATING ! ! ! !

Trizza

And as for your DIME PIECE????
That's your opinion too, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate anyone knocking you for what you got!
Ashanti's getting hers, GO GET YOURS..............

Trizza

Cat Daddy,

I'm not hatin' on Ashanti, or Janet Jackson, or Whoopi Goldberg or anybody. All I'm saying is shorty sounds like straight ass under the gun, and though she's far from ugly, she ain't the kinda broad that makes traffic stop either. Go to any decent sized university or HBCU & tell me you won't see umpteen other broads that you wouldn't choose over her on the grill tip. Like you said, my opinion.

As for your "Nubian Princess" definition, I don't know about yours, but mines includes all of that decent, not just the ones with straight hair and a slim waistline.

And if imma support a muthafucka of any race, it's gonna be cuz I think they are good at what they do (or trying to be), not just because of how they look.

I only hope that cats who feel my shit do so because they think it's ill, not because they know I'm black. You may think that's fucked up, but that's how it is for me.

And no, this doesn't mean I don't give a shit about minority endeavors & shit, but with all the drug-money behind Ashanti's ass, the last thing she needs is my support (which she gets since I have to play her bullshit-assed, un-original songs when they're all over the radio & people request that shit).

Besides, I wasn't knocking all sistas, just Ashanti.

<if only she had one song that wasn't a blatant jack of somebody else's shit - her latest fiasco: a side = Issac Hayes or Barry White or some shit, b side = Mary J. Blige's version of "Sweet Thing." Gimme a muthafuckin' break.>

All that to say, yeah, you right, she ain't ugly, but...

diendolo

I don't hate, I participate...

tell'em, she hot, the best two hit song.....Baby.Baby.baby and ohhh baby..damn how did that happend..damn she sign no high nots damn only sound good cause the studio made her(damn mary j 1st started that way) but hey someone say a pretty face big forehead and ran with it..and she supposed to be the queen of r&b..please maybe in the studio...but damn i wish i had my pic of how she looks in the morning without all that damn make-up..im just puttin me 1/2cent in dont mind me...peace

yo malcolm123

i'm sorry to get off subject,

get at me at 650-8119 (patrick) so i can talk to you about some studio time. i just moved off post i'm right here in huntington apts. now.

Back