Artists needed for compilation

CUTTAMAN

Artists needed for compilation....UPDATE

Hello ladies and gentlemen I'am trying to put together a FREE project that has artists using my beats to make songs since I know lots of people do so already I would like to put this together.All you would have to do is go to MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE pick out any of the many free beats make a song to it and send the finished product to my email which isRTD1015@AOL.COM .After that I will review the song and e-mail you back letting you know weather you have or have not made the cut. Even if you don't I will make a soundcloud page with all the songs submitted giving all credits where they are due. So please feel free to send me the songs I know a ton of people have downloaded my beats already I would love to hear them and complete this.It will be put for up free download on BANDCAMP.COM once all is said and done.

MY MAIN PAGE DOWNLOAD BEATS HERE
SoundClick artist: DA HEADCUTTA - CUTTA,CHEAP,BEAT,HEAD,

COMPILATION SC PAGE
https://soundcloud.com/cuttsman

MAIN PAGE WITH ARTWORK
The Compilation - The Official Page Of H.C.

EMAIL
RTD1015@AOL.COM

THANK YOU ALL VERY KINDLY FOR YOUR TIME AND EARS

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gentlemen I'am trying to put together a FREE project that has artists using my beats to make songs since I know lots of people do so already I would like to put this together.All you would have to do is go to MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE pick out any of the many free beats make a song to it and send the finished product to my email which isRTD1015@AOL.COM .After that I will review the song and e-mail you back letting you know weather you have or have not made the cut. Even if you don't I will make a soundcloud page with all the songs submitted giving all credits where they are due. So please feel free to send me the songs I know a ton of people have downloaded my beats already I would love to hear them and complete this.It will be put for up free download on BANDCAMP.COM once all is said and done.

MY MAIN PAGE DOWNLOAD BEATS HERE
SoundClick artist: DA HEADCUTTA - CUTTA,CHEAP,BEAT,HEAD,

COMPILATION SC PAGE
https://soundcloud.com/cuttsman

MAIN PAGE WITH ARTWORK
The Compilation - The Official Page Of H.C.

EMAIL
RTD1015@AOL.COM

THANK YOU ALL VERY KINDLY FOR YOUR TIME AND EARS

How is this project moving along so far?

Back