Artist/Band seeking management/producer

Kody

I am a very serious hip-hop artist looking for a producer or any kind of management or label of any sort, solo and/or group. I am trying to get my music out to the public at least at a local level and would like to get my music career moving. I have been doing this for about 6 years and have a good bit of material already done, although some of it's in bad quality. I have had studio quality for 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, so for about 4 years. My recordings go back to 2005 and in that time have put together 10 records including: 3 demos, 2 albums and 1 mixtape, as well as 3 albums with the hip-hop/alternative band Metaphysics (which is also the band I started doing music with in 2005, which consists of 3 members: Ryan Warden (Ryme Wizard), Andrew Warden and Kody Walter (Zero)), and 1 album with the hip-hop/alternative band ES-K (which is a brand new band that was started in 2009 consisting of 2 members: Shiki Fox (Baby Ma) and Kody Walter (Zero)). Both bands are still producing and recording new pieces of music and will be until they are mentally unable to. Only 6 of these records were done in studio quality including 1 demo and 1 album of myself, 2 albums of Metaphysics and ES-K's album. I and both groups have webpages that are ready for public view and feedback, their links should be listed just below. Please leave messages and comments :D. All of our recordings have been done in our own homes with our own equipment and we would be able to work over long distances. If you happen to have any helpful advice or comments please let me know by email: kodyfreitag@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Kody

www.myspace.com/kodyrayfreitag
www.soundclick.com/kodyrayfreitag
www.purevolume.com/DaZ89029
http://kodywalter.exploretalent.com/
www.myspace.com/metaphysicsrap
www.myspace.com/es-k

will peep you work out when i get a chance to see what you working with.. and welcome to the HR.com Fam...

you can peep my work in the links below...

The first two songs you have on SoundClick aren't very good. The last one is a little better but it suffers from a lack of direction. You really need to work on your hooks (chorus). 75% of any decent hip-hop or pop song for that matter is the hook. The production is okay here but not outstanding. If you have been working at your craft since 2005 your song writing skills should be a bit more advanced by now.

Please NEVER call yourself a "Serious Artist" Please Study Music from the ground up and build your own style. I'm not going to say anything else because it would all just be mean. But I wish you luck and praying wouldnt hurt bro. Peace

my first song is my best......in my opinion...my seconds alright but straight cuz it be wat i do everyday....my last song is okay....there not my best but there not terrible.....n i am a serious artist wit a fanbase....i get tha feelin u aint like em much.....why not?? id like to kno wat i could do ta fix em feel me...?

Back