Anyone wanna collab with H2H?

Hard2Hear

Hey all-

I have this song I did probably about 5 or 6 years ago. I've always liked the sound of it. I recorded it during my laid back period and I like the feel of it, slow, minor, etherial, a cool groove. I have never been able to put words to it cause I don't think it lends itself to melodic singing. I have always thought it would sound cool with more rap kinda sounding vocals to it. I don't know what you call it, but I don't so it myself and I don't like being a faker.

I recorded this so long ago it was probably in N-Track. I have totally lost the original multitrack for it. But if someone wanted to put words to it, I would be interested to hear it. My only request is to keep it clean, I'm a positive music kinda guy. If you wanna do it, feel free and just let me hear the results. Then again, it may suck and I'm totally wrong about the sound that would work with it. I just found the thing on an old hard drive today and thought I'd toss it up for fun.

H2H

Real nice track, although I could envision rapping over this, it stands very well on it’s own. Vocals on it would definitely be interesting though.

LOL, you probably weren't looking for a critique, but I listened so I figured I'd comment.

Thanks man, yeah I dunno, just tossing it out there in case it hits someone right. Otherwise, it has, and will, never seen the light of day again. :)

H2H

Yea, sounds good. It's got some emotion to it, something that takes a good ear to understand and create.

Sounds like it would make a good soundtrack piece for a movie.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. If anyone wants to use it, feel free. It will just go back into the closet with all my other not quite done things if not.

Thanks!
H2H

Back