anyone seen that freestyle dvd?

obgenius

Just wondering if anyone seen that freestyle documentary that came out on dvd. I heard that super nat battle with juice is on it and a short clip of biggie spitin on the streets of NYC when he was 17. so yea hit me up, i was jus wondering if it was worth pickin up.

I bought it. I think it's worth renting if you can get it (Netflix?). It had its moments but I don't think it's worth buying. That biggie footage is straight heat though.

yea i jus ended up buying it. its dope tho, liked tha mos def, pharoahe monch part and bahamadia part even tho it was short. they should of showed the whole super nat vs. juice battle. the extras were koo. they had aesop rock spitting for a second. overall it was koo and worth the money. i could of bought that or white chicks.........haha. i think i picked the right movie

Netflix has it if you subscribe. You should be able to buy it almost anywhere . . . turntablelab.com, sandoxautomatic.com, hiphopsite.com, and even at amazon.com (I think).

i own it, its dope.

cant remeber, but i think i bought my copy at Borders book store.

its called "Freestyle: the art of rhyme" its by Kevin Fitzgerald A.K.A DJ Organic

Back