Anyone Got accapellah's of them selves?

chalin27

I was thinking about putting togther a mix joint for the Blog I started I got some tracks that arent in use right now and would love to have some accapellah to put together a good mix. Just checkin for interest not sure on how I'm will handle all the details this wont be a product for sale this is just something for folks to listen to when they visit of course I will overdub the joint with who the song is by so you will get full credit as it being yours and what not but if your looking to get an alternate version of a song youve done or you just want do this for fun post here. I have also thought about just getting a bunch of ready made songs for like a underground radio type thing I could broadcast Thru the blog.... any way yo just post here if your interested. Those of you that said you wanted to do articles please hit me up privately either on aim or over PM's.

Hey I went to your site and check out your joints again. I started listening then I thought Why dont put a little mastering on one of your tracks. One of the better tracks you recorded I thought would be easier to work wit. I downloaded Baby then I master it then uploaded it check it out and compare it to the original. Tell me what you think

Baby mastered

Actually I would like the accapellah for this song if possible. Oh yeah the guys vocals arent as good as yours try to do what I could with them but that's the thing about mastering it all starts from the recording.

Yeah that sounds better. What did you use to master my song?
I dont' have to pay you do I? lol

Aw man..only if you had made this topic before I deleted the whole song off my compact flash card. Naw man, I don't have the acapella of that anymore.

Naw yo I did that joint for fun I just wanted to see what I could do with an mp3 file that's all. Didnt turn out to bad at all.

I used Soundforge with Waves plugins basically I use soundforge as the interface you can chain a bunch of plugins together I used 10 paragraphic eq then I had to add a 3 channel eq chained to that then S1 Shuffler then L1 Ultramaximizer with a Paz analyzer on the end to check the levels. If your gonna do anykind of mixing or even mastering I would definitely recommend getting those plugins. Waves plugins are industry standard in the protools world.

Back