Anyone down to take a punch at this..

ill do vocals for it, ahah nah ef that...

but you can fly yur ass back down to ohio
and ill record you doin yur own vocals son. ;)

el oh el
hit me up if you interested.

Pz.

Appreciate all the good feed fam. KT do you have suggestions for that melody cuzzo?...or anyone for that matter NEED FOOD..lol...I mean NEED HELP! I will tell yall I made one change to it, every 4 bars that melody is dropped in place of a "smet" V I'll hit you up tonight

Last edited:
I agree with KT that first melody kills it. Maybe a slower melody like a 1, 2, 3, 4. It clashes with the rest of the track. The drums don't sound mixed right Nods but I can't figure out what's making them sound like that....keep in mind my ass just woke up. Also on that guitar I would lower it about one pitch and maybe layer it with another one.

Yessirr...So may I have a suggestion as to what kinda of instrument would be better for the melody? The drums will get mixed, and I will lower the guitar...

I agree Change...if I knew FL a little better, I'd probably take the file and mix it myself. Mixing is off bad Nods. Things are too loud and the bass is distorted when it should be cleaner. The hi hats and the cymbals are on the money though. Lower the guitar about halfway what it is now.

gullyjewelz said:
Halfway back home!! in the states again. what up peooplez!!! yo nod - the track is sick like diarrhea! -
Thanx G, aye where are you coming from?..Bahamas??? As for the track I wish I couldve mixed it better, but hey you learn from your losses right I'll get better at it, trust :o

Late reply, as always. But, Noddy, that guitar is killin' it for me. Bugs the crap outta me, to be straight. The rest of it, is sick as hell, though. the guitar sounds too....... electronic?....

Ay, just what I think, when we doin a collab again?

--Re-Lapse :cool:

Appreciate the reply late and all, but it was already established that this beat had a terrible mix.....by the way where are your beats? I want to see your improvement

Noddy301 said:
Appreciate the reply late and all, but it was already established that this beat had a terrible mix.....by the way where are your beats? I want to see your improvement

Speaking of which, I just finished one that I was considering throwing your way for a collab, if you choose to accept.

check it out, http://www.soundclick.com/strictproductions it's called 2012, there is a couple other new ones on there too if you wanna peep those as well, I'm posting a bulletin with the link to the 2012 here in a sec.

but peep it anyway, lemme know

--Re-Lapse

:cool:

Back